Sterling Hills Golf Club

Year Built 1999
Architect Damian Pascuzzo (1999) Robert Muir Graves (1999)

Carts Yes - $15

Dress code Appropriate golf attire is required. Blue jeans, cutoff pants, athletic shorts, swim suits and jogging clothes are not considered proper attire

Great time

Great course and even better time. Staff was super kind and accommodating. Only thing I would recommend is to have water jugs on the course. There were water stations but no water.

Commented on 06/18/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Sterling Hills Golf Club!

Commented on 06/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Sterling Hills Golf Club!

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hi, we would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Sterling Hills Golf Club!

Pro shop guy

This guy was the most unprofessional and rude person I have seen in the golf courses. We brought our girls as expectadors as we always do, and he was very grumpy about having them with us. And we usually get food and drinks but he only gave us drinks so we asked about the food and he just didn’t give us any answer just said no food. His attitude made that day experience the worst among all of the other golf courses we have been. Don’t think we will be back here. You guys have to train better your employees!!! We are paying to play and we respect the same respect.

Commented on 06/02/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are sorry to hear your customer service experience was not up to par. Please reach out to our management team at (805) 604-1234, and thanks for visiting Sterling Hills Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Commented on 05/28/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Sterling Hills Golf Club.

Love this course

Very challenging! Great walking course. 8 miles total. Fantastic, nice, professional staff.

Commented on 06/02/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Sterling Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 05/27/2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Sterling Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 05/27/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Sterling Hills Golf Club!

Commented on 05/27/2021

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Sterling Hills Golf Club!

Great shape

Course is in really good shape. Greens are nice and fairways are green. A joy to play

Commented on 05/27/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Sterling Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 05/21/2021

Hi, Bob. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Sterling Hills Golf Club.

Luv Golf

Nice course for the money. I am 70 years old and it fits me fine. My only complaint was the waiting-not acceptable. I took us an hour to play the 10th and 11th holes!!!!! I proceeded to leave the course. So you judge for yourself, The staff was great and to the person who found my wallet. Thank you

Commented on 05/19/2021

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Great course; Great value

Sterling Hills is becoming one of my favorite courses in my area. The course is always in good to very good condition. Pace of play is typically very good. For the most part, the staff in the snack shop/bar are great. In particular, the on course staff (course Marshals) are always very helpful and super friendly.

During check in for our round on 5/16/21, the gentleman at the starter window was fairly rude to our group. Since that wasn't our normal experience, I just chalk it up to a him having "bad day".

All in all, I love the course and will continue to play when I can.

Commented on 05/27/2021

We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you, and we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Sterling Hills Golf Club.

This is a nice course. However there seemed to be some issues with sewage leaks on several of the holes, so there were quite a few areas with smelly wetness and puddles. The practice cannot accommodate many people.

Commented on 05/17/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Sterling Hills Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 05/14/2021

Commented on 05/10/2021

. Great experience, as usual.

Sterling always delivers the goods. Great conditions, weather course, pace, views, staff, value.
Best deal in all of Southern Cal. Keep it going. We need more like you. BB

Commented on 05/13/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Sterling Hills Golf Club!

Somis, California
Oxnard, California
Santa Paula, California
Port Hueneme, California
Ventura, California
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Resort at Pelican Hill Newport Beach and 2 rounds of golf at Pelican Hill Golf Club - Ocean North & Ocean South Courses.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Monarch Beach Resort and play 2 rounds of golf at Monarch Beach Golf Links.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Courtyard San Diego Oceanside and 2 rounds of golf at The Grand Golf Club & Omni LaCosta Resort & Spa.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Aviara Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.