Type Military
Admiral Baker Golf Course - North Course

Year Built 1957
Fairways Paspalum Grass
Architect Jack Daray Kevin Tucker (2011)

Carts Yes - $12 - $16

Minigolf

Commented on 07/19/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, marque50! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course!

A family get together and outing. Fun. All the staff were very friendly. I was hoping the course would be in better shape after the long Covid break, but it was fine. One of my favorite courses.

Commented on 07/19/2021

Hello, u314159605204. Thank you for visiting us at North at Admiral Baker Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us again soon.

Admiral Baker North

Greens are a little bumpy, but overall course and layout is very good.

Commented on 07/07/2021

Hi, u1722967602. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course.

Commented on 07/19/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, William2739223! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course!

Commented on 06/25/2021

Hi, josetitle. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course.

Commented on 06/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, yulcort12! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course!

Staff is better than you

The staff here was zero help in any way. My dad and I placed this tee time 48 hours in advance and were excited to golf here. While placing the tee time I called to make sure they had clubs my dad could rent (I am lefty , he is not) they said of course they could accommodate. When we got here we were told we had to pay an extra $50 to rent their “elite” set because the regular clubs were out. I asked if there was any way to just get the elite clubs for the same price since I was told there would be clubs provided. The staff told me to pay $50 or don’t golf. That was the ultimatum they gave us. We decided to play elsewhere.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Hello, TLee9922. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. Please reach out to our management team at {{business_phone_number}, and thank you for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course. We hope to hear from you soon.

Course condition and Getting tee times.

Love course Greens punched only reason could get on otherwise impossible .

Commented on 05/25/2021

Hi, highball1. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course.

Commented on 05/18/2021

Hello, u314160119681. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at North at Admiral Baker Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Disappointed

Normally a great course to play, but slow play & sanded greens (which we were not informed of when making tee time) made for a not so good day. It was evident all day where the hold up was (2 groups in front of outs), but no marshal around to say anything to.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Hi, Statmaster. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting North at Admiral Baker Golf Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Perfect for family

Played yesterday with wife and another couple. This is the perfect course for that as there is almost no big hill and valley, water usually not in play. Ladies liked it, no loose balls. Will come back again.

Commented on 04/27/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, hnzlefty! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course!

Commented on 03/30/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, maathaar! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course!

Disrespectful Staff Member

I have played at Admiral Baker a few times and each time has been great except for my most recent experience. I have been playing golf almost my entire life and try to play at least twice a week. I have never been so disrespected by an employee during a round. We were about to tee off from the middle tees when the employee keeping the pace came up to us and told us, “You know there’s ladies tees up there.” Mind you we were right on pace right behind the next group and we hit further than most the men we see and play with. He had not even seen any of us play he just assumed we should be playing from the ladies tees. I politely told him that we do just fine from these tees and he responded with, “Doesn’t look like it.” We will not be returning to Admiral Baker where this employee will certainly not be reprimanded for his blatant sexism. Ladies beware! There are plenty other courses to take your business where you will not be disrespected and chastised because of your gender.

Commented on 03/16/2021

Hello, u314161250572. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1 star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our management team at (619) 487-0090. Thank you for playing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course.

Fire Track

Great conditions and a reasonable price. Highly recommend

Commented on 03/16/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, kalepoker! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course!

Commented on 03/08/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u880287707! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course!

Commented on 02/08/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ytkimjo! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course!

Commented on 02/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Kshpall! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course!

Green grass everywhere

Best Ive ever see the north course look and play. Playing again tomorrow I enjoyed it so much.

Commented on 01/25/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, cjfuller126! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing North at Admiral Baker Golf Course!

Santee, California
Resort/Public
San Diego, California
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Aviara Golf Club.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Courtyard San Diego Oceanside and 2 rounds of golf at The Grand Golf Club & Omni LaCosta Resort & Spa.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Monarch Beach Resort and play 2 rounds of golf at Monarch Beach Golf Links.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Resort at Pelican Hill Newport Beach and 2 rounds of golf at Pelican Hill Golf Club - Ocean North & Ocean South Courses.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at La Quinta Resort & Club and 4 rounds of golf at Stadium and Nicklaus Tournament Courses at PGA WEST, and Indian Wells Celebrity Course and Players Courses.