The Silverthorn Country Club golf course has earned its challenging 132 slope rating through a combination of rolling terrain, unpredictable Florida Gulf Coast winds, and no less than 96 strategically-placed bunkers. Joe Lee designed this course and it offers a mixture of wide-open links-style holes and tight, tree-lined fairways. The 25,000 square foot clubhouse offers a scenic vista of Silverthorn's championship golf course, surrounding lakes and splendid Florida sunsets. This classic blend of southern charm and golfing tradition will create wonderful memories for your golf trip to Brooksville

Silverthorn Country Club

Year Built 1994
Greens Tifdwarf Grass
Architect Joe Lee (1994)

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Walking Allowed No
Dress code No denim, collared shirt and bermuda shorts required

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Meeting Facilities, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Tennis

Dinner 17

Silverthorn

Nice course good guys in the pro shop. I like the course. Would recommend

Good track

The greens were in excellent condition for this time of year. Fairways are a little thin. Overall, I would recommend Silverthorn.

Three Stars

Conditions are fair-good. A good value. Considering price…

It was a chilly day but sunny.The greens were in good shape, fairways where in need of grass.The staff was friendly and helpful.Pace of play good until last 3 holes.Would definitely play again and recommend to play.

Pleasantly surprised!!!

I had stopped playing here due to declining conditions of the course. Today the Greens were great, fairways not so much , some improvement with bunkers , some tee beds were ok.
I played with some new players that just recently purchased a home in the community.

Commented on 01/18/2022

Hi, C109RT. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Silverthorn Country Club.

Commented on 01/18/2022

Hi, u000006094079. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Silverthorn Country Club.

Another good visit

A nice course usually in good condition and always fun to play

Commented on 01/18/2022

Hi, Paulwyatt. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Silverthorn Country Club.

Commented on 01/18/2022

Hi, u000004307232. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Silverthorn Country Club.

Fun Outing

Fun round of golf. Lots of sand traps. Greens were in nice shape, but some tee boxes were a little rough. Pace of play was very good and friendly staff. I will be back!

Commented on 01/18/2022

Hi, ldmuffett. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Silverthorn Country Club.

Always a joy to play at Silverthorn

I wish I got their names but the gentleman working in the pro shop is always so nice and accommodating. The starter was wonderful. The greens are in great shape as are the tee boxes. The fairways are mostly good but have winter bare spots as it is the dry season. I will continue to come back. I play all the courses in the Tampa Bay Area and Silverthorn is one of my favorite.

Commented on 01/18/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mattpuls! We're delighted you enjoyed your time with us. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Silverthorn Country Club!

Commented on 01/18/2022

Hello, OntarioGator. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Silverthorn Country Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 01/10/2022

Hi, Mildred99. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Silverthorn Country Club.

No one, and I mean no one fix their ball mark on the green, it's frustrating, and the pace was horrible, 5.30 hours to play 18 ridiculous

Commented on 01/10/2022

Hi, Adil6466181! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Silverthorn Country Club!

Commented on 01/10/2022

Hi, u000005211836. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Silverthorn Country Club.

Commented on 01/10/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, u314161219350. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Silverthorn Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Florida First Time Golfer

I loved this course. I haven't been to a lot of courses in Florida but have golfed on a lot of courses internationally. Value for the money is fantastic, especially considering the membership offering for a yearly pass. This will be my go to place for daily golf. It's close to home challenging enough, but not so challenging your beating yourself up after a round, well kept, has nice facilities, and everyone was friendly.

Commented on 01/18/2022

Hi, u314162420858. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Silverthorn Country Club.

Commented on 01/10/2022

Hi, itsei. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Silverthorn Country Club.

4.2090117647
Weeki Wachee, Florida
Weeki Wachee, Florida
Spring Hill, Florida
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Mission Inn Resort & Club and 2 rounds of golf at Mission Inn Resort & Club - El Campeon & Las Colinas Courses.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at The Lodge at Orange County National and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County- Crooked Cat and Orange County- Panther Lake.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at SpringHill Suites or TownePlace Suites and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, and Walt Disney World Golf.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.