View of the 18th hole from the Concord Course at Revere Golf Club.

Style Desert

The Concorde is the newer of the two courses at the Revere Golf Club. Both carry a heavy American Revolution theme, but it's not the gimmicks but the golf that's likely to grab your attention.

The Concorde course highlights the Red Rock Canyon while the Las Vegas prolific design team of Billy Casper and Greg Nash challenge hackers with length. And not just ordinary length, but length with tough twists.

Take the 551-yard, par-5th. A 25-foot rock wall protects the front of the hole once you manage to get close. Get to anxious to launch your ball over the wall and you're likely to send it skirting into one of the seven bunkers at the back of the green.

Forget the American Revolution battles. If the British played this course, they'd probably surrender, too.

The Revere Golf Club - Concord

Year Built 2002

Walking Allowed No

Dinner 11

It was good overall. Staffs were very friendly. I would recommend to my friends.

Start to Finish

The staff in the Pro Shop were friendly and helpful. The starter, Eric, is a definite asset to Revere. He started our round with a friendly welcome and came around later to make sure we had enough water. Eric even thanked us for coming to Revere and that he hoped to see us again.

Where’s the sand?

Gravel in the bunkers. Fairways with large damaged spots. For the money you would expect better conditions. The layout is great. So many rocks in the “bunkers” that it’s like hitting off concrete in spots. Could be improved a lot.

Pathetic

Terrible! 5 plus hours. marshal never did anything make group ahead pick up pace of play. Sand traps were like concrete. I think last time they were worked was before COVID. If you like slow play, high price greens fees and slow play go here!

Great Design

The course wasn’t in bad shape, but it’s been better. Love the layout!

What happened

This course seems to get worse as time goes by. The condition of the course is much worse than I have ever seen at Revere.

Great views

Great staff. Greens and tee boxes were great. Only two fairways had any grass. Had to roll your ball in fairways to a patch of grass. It’s a shame since this course has some of the best views of the valley.

Awful course conditions. Feel mislead by Golf Now and Revere Golf Club

The positive is only that the three other folks I played with were great people. The course was absolutely one of the poorest conditions I have ever played. I feel really mislead by the ratings and Golf Now’s ratings and pricing for the course. The fairways had very little playable grass and hard pan and dirt were the norm. I don’t think they know how to water, seed or maintain the course. The bunkers were primarily gravel and hard as a rock. The greens were very bumpy and overly firm. I actually shot 78, the design is actually fair from tee to green and played extremely short because of the rollout on fairways that were like airplane runways. I paid $105 as a non resident, so I had no idea of the quality of the course other than Golf News ratings. The driving range also has very poor conditions on the grounds, little grass and lots of hard pan and dirt. My initial drive in to the course was not good as they had a weeding that afternoon that they seem to place as more important than golf guests. The bag drop was not where it was supposed to be but another location because of the wedding preparations. Golf shop was fine and staff was interactive and fine. I really feel taken advantage of by the course and Golf Now, don’t you have some system in place to have the course update conditions? The price should be like a low municipal course and if I had know the conditions I would have not committed to play. Unfortunately, I played another course today that did not disclose their conditions with massive green airations and greens with missing sod. Can’t wait to give that feedback. I feel I should get a refund of the majority of my fees paid.

Nice Venue

The staff was good, the tee boxes great, the greens awesome. The fairways not so good a lot of hard scrabble areas, bunkers were not good some unplayable since there was no sand and muddy.
I will play it again.

Disappointing!

Got to the course with a scheduled 10:50 AM Tee time. Was told in the pro shop that they had us down for 10:41 AM. Showed the guy running the desk in the pro shop the reservation on my phone that showed 10:50 AM. He could’ve cared less. Met up with the group they put us with on the third hole. Ranger stopped by and wanted to know who we were and where we came from. He was rude because he didn’t have our name down and I guess thought we snuck on. Happened to us one other time with a different course ranger asking us who we were. Not sure why our reservation was messed up. Course was ragged as it was plugged but we expected that. I thought the layout was decent. Probably won’t play it again. Didn’t like being treated like we were wrong about our scheduled time.

$75 to rent some cheap clubs was more than I paid for the round. Vegas visitors wanting to golf without clubs play elsewhere. Played Boulder Creek day before and great clubs for $35. Course was punched a really made it miserable. Played Kapalua in Maui and rental was $50 and this was no tournament of Champions course.

4.5119882353
Boulder City, Nevada
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Caesar's Palace Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The ARIA Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Angel Park Golf Club (Mountain Course) & Coyote Springs Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Rancho Mirage and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Rancho Mirage - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at either Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa or Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Indian Wells, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses.