View of the 14th hole from the Lexington Course at Revere Golf Club

Style Desert

This is the older, tougher brother at Revere Golf Club. The Lexington stretches out to 7,143 yards from the back tees and it has plenty of forced carries, shots up to raised greens and fairways that hold almost as many curves as Halle Berry. You might want to have a little of Paul Revere's can-do spirit to tee it up here.

The Lexington rarely gives golfers the same look twice. Water comes into play on only two holes and if one hole features a bunker challenge, you can bet the next will hit you something like desert brush. This is a grab bag of golf challenges.

"This is in the top-30 percent of Vegas-area courses," TravelGolf.com National Editor Tim McDonald said. "It isn't overly long, but the scenery is terrific and the course can be very challenging; it's one of the toughest courses in the area, in fact. If you're a fan of target golf, forced carries and serious elevation changes, you'll enjoy the Lexington course."

The Revere Golf Club - Lexington

Year Built 1999

Walking Allowed No

Needs some loving care

No fairway. Every shot was off of concrete except the greens.

Concord was absolutely beautiful, and Lexington that the same price for the worst conditions I have ever played in.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Thank you for your comments, but we are preparing the Lexington course for over-seeding. This is a yearly process that happens every September. I would like to apologize for not informing you about the course conditions. Please contact Bill Klemke at bklemke@reveregolf.com so we can get you on the beautiful Concord course.

TERRIBLE CONDITION

Don’t play this course. Fairways in TERRIBLE condition. All BROWN. They charged full price. I realize they will be closing down this course later this month to reseed. No way they should be taking our money to play it in this condition. Greens were ok.

Commented on 09/06/2021

Mr. Wanamaker, like you said, the course is about to close in 5 days for re-seeding. With that, we have to actually make the bermudagrass on the golf course go dormant out there so the ryegrass seed we are about to plant has a chance to outcompete and flourish this Fall. We have this note actively displayed on our website and are trying to alert as many people as possible to the "overseeding prep" conditions which happen annually about 2 weeks before we close. We have an open case with golf now right now to try and make a prominent note. Some people like the condition as they can really hit the drives out there; however, it sounds like we missed the communication with you and fell short of your expectation. With that, please reach out to us direct at Tcalvert@wgolfp.com so we can try to get you back out to the course and turn that one star review into the 5 stars we are known for up here at Revere. Thank you

Commented on 09/06/2021

We are currently in our overseeding preperation season (this year, that was 8/25 - 9/10). With that, we have to actually make the bermudagrass on the golf course go dormant out there so the ryegrass seed we are about to plant has a chance to outcompete and flourish this Fall. We have this note actively displayed on our website and are trying to alert as many people as possible to the "overseeding prep" conditions which happen annually about 2 weeks before we close. We have an open case with golf now right now to try and make a prominent note. Some people like the condition as they can really hit the drives out there; however, it sounds like we missed the communication with you and fell short of your expectation. With that, please reach out to us direct at Tcalvert@wgolfp.com so we can try to get you back out to the course and turn that one star review into the 5 stars we are known for up here at Revere. Thank you

John’s Round

This is one of my favorite courses in the area
Cannot go wrong playing either one of their courses

Love the course, best value for your money

Nice layout but difficult playing it the first time.you have to walk 30-50 yards to get to the green from the cart path on every hole

Summer Conditions?

Playing this course should be an amazing experience but the conditions right now are severely lacking. Way too many patchy spots in the fairways and rough. Pretty much no sand in in the bunkers but they still would be playable if they were occasionally groomed or raked. They were bad even before all the rain earlier in the week. The greens were covered in pitch marks. Have the marshals fix 20 or 30 on each green instead of driving around an empty course. I love playing these courses but they need lots of help.

Needs some TLC

For the most part the greens were in decent shape. The greens had a lot of ball marks. Fairways were wet and soft. Bunkers had a lot of rocks and need more sand.

Time bump

I reserved a 9:02 am tee time via GolfNow app. When arrived my cart said 9:02am. Get to the starter area and guy tells me I’m at 9:11 am. The 9:02 had just two guys playing. Weird that has never happened to me before. The two who played at 9:02 had some kind of preference to bump me. Whatever.

Course was in great shape. Had real rough which is hard to do here in the summer.

Greens could use some divot fixing

So frustrating when people don’t fix there green divots, it’s problematic for most public courses.

No play

I was unable to play that morning due to a medical event.. I am a cancer patient and could not make it that morning. I had to leave Lad Vegas that day as I did not want to be stuck there for the weekend if hospitalization was needed. I contacted the golf course and they couldn’t help. I called Golf Now as well but the recording said you no longer accepted calls for cancellations or changes. I could not connect online that morning and returned to Ohio.that day. Is there anything in the way of a rain check I could get for this? I understand that I prepaid some sort of special rate but could not avoid my predicament. Thank you.

Las Vegas, Nevada
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Caesar's Palace Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players courses.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at La Quinta Resort & Club and 6 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, Indian Wells Resort courses, PGA WEST Pete Dye Mountain Course, and PGA WEST Pete Dye Dunes Course