WildHorse Golf Club in Henderson, Nevada, USA | GolfPass

Type Public/Municipal
Style Traditional
Wildhorse Golf Course

Year Built 1959

Golf School Academy Yes - "Wildhorse Golf Academy"

Dress code Proper golf attire.

19th Hole Specials 8
Near the Airport 24

Commented on 08/10/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, kane1000! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing WildHorse Golf Club!

Great course but who raised these people playing

There was a group of 4 playing so slow I could walk the course twice and they wouldn’t be done with 9 holes but wouldn’t let anyone play through them I also had a single playing in front of me they wouldn’t let me or him play on people don’t have any golf etiquette

Commented on 08/04/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

UNPLAYABLE

There were Thunderstorms & Flash flood warning throughout Henderson.

Commented on 08/03/2022

Hi, jma1958! Thank you for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We hope to see you back at WildHorse Golf Club!

Very Slow Pace but Great Course

Played Wildhorse on Saturday with a buddy. Being in LV this time of summer, I thought a 10am tee time that there would not be many people playing. While the course was not packed, the pace of play was horrible. Once we got to hole #3, we literally had a 5-10min wait on every hole. There was no marshal on the course either so no one to help push play along. We ended up leaving after playing 15 holes, it got to be unbearable. I recommend the course because it's a nice layout, fair but some challenging holes. It was my first time playing it on the weekend. I've played before during the week/spring and have not experienced the slow pace

Commented on 08/02/2022

Commented on 08/01/2022

Hi, abayko. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at WildHorse Golf Club!

Commented on 08/01/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, nickmcgrew11! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing WildHorse Golf Club!

Poor greens

These are the worst greens I have ever played. It is like putting in the fairway. I was surprised they did not provide complimentary tees. This is a first for me, and I have played over 100 courses. It was my first time playing in Vegas and I was renting the clubs at the course. I never expected I should have brought tees. They make you buy a huge bag. Ridiculous. I would warn people against this course.

Great place!

I’ve played almost every local course in the area lately and this place is in the best shape and great staff as well. Awesome place check it out. $35 after 1 you can’t beat that for what your getting.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hi, u000007829023. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing WildHorse Golf Club.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u736891646! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing WildHorse Golf Club!

Commented on 07/18/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000004818094. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing WildHorse Golf Club!

Wild horse golf club at Vegas

I played this course a few days ago in the Vegas Summer heat when the temperature was 116. I was by myself and wanted the 1pm tee time hoping I play a quick round.
This is my 2nd time playing this course and it is a tough track. I played the tips which were at 6500 yards. The greens were like marble in the summer heat but the ball held if hit properly
A great thinking mans course with many dog legs water and native areas. Will play it again ..paid 30$ for a ex PGA roster course...

Commented on 07/14/2022

Hello, Sam2489028. Thank you for visiting us at WildHorse Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 07/12/2022

Hi, Mkuklinski3. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing WildHorse Golf Club.

Charge too much

Course has a very good design but lacks good green maintenance. Greens appeared very dry and uncut making the ball bounce and not roll evenly..

Hence, they are overcharging. Legacy golf less than a mile from Wildhorse is $20 cheaper.

Commented on 07/12/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, mikedye. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. WildHorse Golf Club thanks you!

Nope

This course was hard as a rock and the contains were not that great. On top of it they provided no water anywhere around the course and no ball washers.

Kid in the cart shop gave me some waters after the pro shop guy said they only have bottles water for sale. , thanks bud!

So many better golf courses at the same price.

Commented on 08/01/2022

Hi, u042175073. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about water on the course is important to us. As we begin the season, we are working to develop the best way to provide our guest with refreshments. We do allow outside drinks. We do not allow outside alcoholic beverages. You are welcome to bring your own bottled water, Gatorade, or another refreshment as long as it is alcohol-free. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing WildHorse Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 07/08/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Jpmarrufo! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing WildHorse Golf Club!

Get some water out on course, PLEASE

Course was in suoeisingly good shape fir a 110 degree day. Very few folks out. Pace of play was great, 3 he 15 mins total. Only complaint is there was NO DRINKING WATER on entire course! C’mon, I’m all for making a buck, but someone could die out there. Several times I got dizzy and had to back away, and I bought water from the clubhouse. You have cooler stands out there. Just get some coolers with water!!

Commented on 07/01/2022

Hi, u883649295. Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about water on the course is important to us. As we begin the season, we are working to develop the best way to provide our guest with refreshments. We do allow outside drinks. We do not allow outside alcoholic beverages. You are welcome to bring your own bottled water, Gatorade, or another refreshment as long as it is alcohol-free. We are glad to see you rated everything else to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing WildHorse Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Anonymous
Henderson, Nevada
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Caesar's Palace Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The ARIA Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Angel Park Golf Club (Mountain Course) & Coyote Springs Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Rancho Mirage and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Rancho Mirage - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at either Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa or Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Indian Wells, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses.