2.3

Type Private/Resort
Style Desert

Seville Golf & Country Club offers a challenging course within a residential community. The course features a unique layout with one risk-and-reward hole on both the front and back nine as well as interesting par 3s that vary in both length and direction. Seville Golf & Country Club's fairways are generous and there are some multi-tiered greens as well as some elevated ones. The natural landscape of native grasses and abundant trees provide scenery but can also affect some shots. Water hazards and bunkers come into play on a few holes. The Seville Golf & Country Club also features a double-sided driving range, a large putting green, and a short game area.

Architect Gary Panks (2000)

Carts Yes - $15
Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Collared shirt and bermuda shorts required. No denim.

Fitness, Tennis, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Basketball

Course great! Everything else is horrible and old!

I felt misled into the membership. Overall, it's not worth what I have paid, but kept it due to covid situations. There's been no upper management that has listened or even taken part in the every day life by the pool. Everything is run down, torn and dirty, it's not kept up at all by the pools. The pools are filthy. Absolutely disgusting. I had to clean my own Cabana for my son's birthday for an hour....it was so nasty. Many times we got there and couldn't even swim. The pool was so dirty, There were swim lessons going on and a kid pool was the only option left. Mauricio was horrible. No one cared about underage kids sneaking in and acting inappropriately. Feeling each other up, etc; while drunk adults watch. There's nothing anyone can say at this point to change my mind. It's an utter crap show. The servers at the snack bar and their service is great. I will say that. I see no difference in going to a public pool then what I received at Seville, except that I would only pay $1 to get in at a public pool.

Frustrated doesn't even begin to describe my feelings towards it. The slides are crap. One is always too hot for the kids to go down bc not enough water flows down it. So they get stuck and burn on the way down. It's sad that no one cares until they want to leave and not pay for services they've never received. I would suggest spending a weekend out there and Inspecting things. Is it a place you would be proud to take your family? Would you want to swim in a dirty pool? Or see the blue curtain torn every time you walk in? Or feel it's fair you pay $275/month and watch people sneak in. My answer is no.

Arizona Advisor

The atmosphere makes it

Seville is a solid standby when I need a place to play. To be honest, the course itself is not real memorable. Wide open, not many trees or shade, fairly easy to play. For me, the things that make Seville worth playing are the conditions are always very good and especially the atmosphere they create there. I have always felt welcome, valued, and cared for, from the folks in the golf shop, to the welcome in the bar, even the guys downstairs who tuned a couple clubs for me. The only negative for me is it kills my handicap because I always score so low out there my handicap goes lower than I can handle at most other courses!

Fun course. Not in pristine shape but still pretty nice.

The course was not busy which actually made it more enjoyable to play. There was a wide variety of hole layouts which kept it interesting.

Queen Creek, Arizona