View of the 7th green from Country Club of Coral Springs

Snacks, Restaurant, Beverage Carts

Tennis

Plays Long 13

Great day for golf

Unfortunately, the pro shop recently installed a new computer system and the person at the front desk had a difficult time learning it. I stood in the pro shop for 30 minutes before I was able to pay. It totally took any warm up time out of possibility.... Pace of play was great. We had a single behind the foursome that I was in and we let him play through. Never had to wait on a hole. The greens were recently aerated so the putts were a bit bumpy but it was still enjoyable. It was a difficult course for sure. Some of the best changes in elevation I've seen in South Florida!

Commented on 05/25/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Country Club of Coral Springs.

Commented on 05/13/2021

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Country Club of Coral Springs!

Aerated

Love this course and usually look forward to challenging, fast greens but was disappointed to see that the greens had recently been punched. No mention of it before I made the tee time. Also several tee boxes needed some tender care and the course needed to be watered. Luckily I found a hot deal otherwise it wouldn’t have been worth the normal $70 rate.

Commented on 05/11/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Country Club of Coral Springs. We hope to see you again soon.

A different place to play

Course in excellent conditions. Very nice and layout if beautiful

Commented on 05/06/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Country Club of Coral Springs.

Aerated

Great course. Just wish there was an updated notice or something that greens had been aerated.

Commented on 05/03/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Country Club of Coral Springs!

Great Stop for Golf

Good Conditions and greens, not Easy and good challenge

Commented on 05/03/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Country Club of Coral Springs.

Commented on 04/27/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Country Club of Coral Springs!

Nice Friday morning round

I’m an ok golfer but brought 2 low handicaps. They thought the greens were awesome. They loved the layout. Thought $70 was a bit steep and probably why there was almost nobody on the course because the weather was great. We will be back.

Commented on 04/16/2021

Challenging track and in good shape.

I love the layout, it's challenging, but fun to play. The greens are always lightning fast with breaks everywhere. The fairways are decent, but could be better. The tee boxes definitely need fertilizer and water, they are sparce and brown. Now that the snowbirds went home, maybe they can get the fairways and tee boxes into shape.

Commented on 04/15/2021

Hi Tony, We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Country Club of Coral Springs.

Commented on 04/09/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Country Club of Coral Springs!

Commented on 04/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Country Club of Coral Springs.

Commented on 04/08/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Country Club of Coral Springs. We appreciate your rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 04/08/2021

I played this course once before and thought it worthy to play again. The course layout is very nice but could use a lot of watering.

Pace of play was frustrating because a group of 5 were playing in front of us. We had to wait in every hole. They took forever to putt out. It took the fun out of our round, as no ranger was to be found on the course.
I saw no amenities, but I assume it’s because of Covid.
Except for it being very dry, snd the bunkers are filled with dirt rather than sand, the layout of the course makes it worthwhile.

Commented on 04/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Country Club of Coral Springs!

Course is in Very Good Shape

Course is in very good shape. Greens are in great shape and fast.

Commented on 04/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Country Club of Coral Springs thanks you!

Interesting Design

This was my first time playing here and after completing the round I have to say this is a fairly unique course with some interesting holes. This course is almost like an executive course on steroids as there are a few drivable par 4s and a few more holes where it takes driver out of your hands if you are a fairly long player. Even from the tips this course isn’t very long, it seems perfectly suited for that older player who isn’t quite ready to transition to executive courses but isn’t enjoying championship length courses that much anymore. That’s not to say that this course is easy, if you are a long hitter you need to be pretty accurate to avoid very well placed hazards. If you aren’t that accurate with the driver then you need a solid long iron/hybrid game to get around this course. I normally use a rangefinder for yardages but I really could’ve used a gps system that had overhead pictures of the holes and where all the hazards were. It was a very enjoyable round though, course was in good shape, greens were fairly hard, fast and a little baked but they rolled very well and true. Staff was friendly as well and I would play here again. $48 on Golfnow was a great rate as well.

Commented on 04/05/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Country Club of Coral Springs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Coral Springs, Florida
Margate, Florida
Margate, Florida
Parkland, Florida
Coconut Creek, Florida
Pompano Beach, Florida
Boca Raton, Florida
Boca Raton, Florida
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodations in a Deluxe Guest Room at Trump National Doral and 1 rounds of golf at Red Tiger, Golden Palm, Silver Fox or Blue Monster.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Biltmore Hotel and 1 round of golf at The Biltmore Golf Course.
NAPLES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and 2 rounds of golf at Tiburón Golf Club - Gold Course and Black Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.