Keith Hills Golf Club

Year Built 2002
Architect Dan Maples (2002)

Practice Hole Yes

9-Hole Rounds 21
On a College Campus 34

Now My Number One

This course. I mean. JUST BEAUTIFUL. I couldn’t have hoped for more for a local course. The layout is amazing. Very well designed, and keep in outstanding condition. Every employee I came in contact with was more than friendly and accommodating. I will play this course again and again and again. Had one of the best golf experiences of my life. Shot all 27 which I believe if my math is correct comes out to 107. Shot 109. One of the best games I’ve played recently. And it’s due to the great conditions on the course. I cannot wait to play again.

Commented on 06/21/2021

Hi, moczulgs. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Always a challenge

Great course but always seems to be a challenge for the starter to find my tee time. This is the third time in a row its been an issue. Other than that everything is great!

Commented on 06/21/2021

Hello, BigWat. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

well maintained and in good condition

The course was in good condition and is well maintained as has been the case in the past. Some holes did not allow carts on fairways due to soft areas as a result of recent rains, I would recommend this course to other golfers who have never played it before.

Commented on 06/21/2021

Hello, merrilldj46. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Home of the Fighting Camels

Well worth the trip to the home of the fighting Camels. Full disclosure: Tee boxes were a bit ragged and the greens were recovering from the sanding, but the fairways were lush and the pace of play was excellent.

Commented on 06/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u314161494286. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course thanks you!

Sand traps could be better. Compressed with some rocks . Cause minor sand wedge chips and scratches

Commented on 06/16/2021

Hi, u346694390. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Was shocked

After a bunch of storms last night I was shocked it wasn’t cart path only. Greens were quick and in great shape. For the price it’s definitely the best option in the area.

Commented on 06/11/2021

Thank you for your review, u000006796765. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Excellent track

Course was well taken care of, especially the greens. They rolled true and were pure. A bit slow but they still rolled true, free of bumps and weed intrusion. Overall, the course is in great shape after last weeks rain. Pace of play was on par with the average 4.5 hour round. We could have played faster had the foursome in front of us not have been walking and worn out after 9-11 holes. The pace of play severely slowed down after the turn due mainly to the walkers in front of us. The snack bar was nice, food and service was great HOWEVER, this facility DOES NOT sell alcohol on premises. I was a bit disappointed in the universities decision to do so, especially looking at it as a good stream of revenue. Overall, I’d play this track again and highly recommend it to a friend, but just may have to bring my own 6 pack :)

Commented on 06/11/2021

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as well. We will use your review to better the experience going forward. We look forward to seeing you on the course in the future!

Great track

The orange and black courses our classic Ellis maples design and fun to play. The course was in great shape after a lot of rain. Everything was in very good shape and I’ll be back soon.I will also recommend us to several of my friends.

Commented on 06/11/2021

Thank you for your review, greengolf69. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Always love playing at Keith Hills. Course is in very good condition and the greens were hard and pretty fast.

Commented on 06/01/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course!

Commented on 05/26/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

It was nice to play where there is grass on the fairway and consistent greens

Commented on 05/26/2021

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Top notch

Greens are great- fast and true. All 3 nines are in great condition .
Pace of play is always under 4 hours.

Only issue are the bunkers

Commented on 05/18/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/26/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course!

Commented on 05/26/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course!

Well maintained, challenging course

My 2nd time playing Keith Hills and I have enjoyed both. Joined their email club and the 2nd trip was on them for my birthday. Course was in great shape, challenging but still an enjoyable experience for an amateur like myself. I highly recommend the course and the email club signup.

Nice round

Beautiful layout , nice green and decent fairway. Not crowded mother's arternoon.

Commented on 05/10/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Fantastic value

Out of town in the Durham area and found this not so little gem. 27 holes, great layout, excellent condition, and absolutely stellar greens. The greens were as good as any I’ve played anywhere. Fast but not unputtable and rolled VERY true.

The bunkers were a little hard packed from recent rain, but had plenty of sand and were quite playable. The grainier sand In this area requires a little more agressive stroke.

The layout on the last few holes on the “Black” 9 was gorgeous. Very strong finishing par 5 skirting the lake.
The course is a little out of the way, but you’d be hard pressed to find a better sub $50 round ANYWHERE.

Commented on 05/10/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course!

This is a well maintained course, great value for the money

Commented on 05/06/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Buies Creek, North Carolina
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Sanford, North Carolina
Holly Springs, North Carolina
Fayetteville, North Carolina
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club and Rivertowne Country Club.
KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course.