Keith Hills Golf Club

Year Built 1974
Architect Ellis Maples (1974)

Practice Hole Yes

9-Hole Rounds 22
On a College Campus 34

A little soggy, but solid as ever

Recent rains made things a little soggy, closed the range, and made it a cart path only day, but course conditions were mostly good otherwise. A couple hairy, overseeded tee boxes that were soggy and couldn't be mowed were about the only issues, if you can call them that. Played white to orange.

Commented on 11/17/2022

Hi, mjrooney9. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Commented on 11/03/2022

Hi, Trex813. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Commented on 11/01/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course!

Excellent Golf Course

The courses routinely are kept in great shape. Challenging but very easy to learn the course. Always enjoy playing here.

Commented on 11/01/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Aeejr. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course thanks you!

Great 27 hole layout

Always fun to play, basically changes each time as you get to play two of the three nines. Each nine has some par holes and some tough holes. The nines are really well routed. Rough is not to high, but plenty tough. Everyone that works there is friendly. If you haven't tried it yet, put it on the list

Commented on 11/07/2022

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Winter Hot deal

Booked a winter Hot deal for $19. This was the best $19 round I have played in the 14 years playing golf. The three nine courses are always in great shape. We played White to Orange whcih proved two different courses.

Commented on 11/07/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, vajeel. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course thanks you!

Commented on 10/25/2022

Commented on 10/25/2022

Hi, CosmoNC. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Subpar outing... This time

I've played here multiple times now and it's a good course. Condition wise it's always been in good shape with smooth and fast greens, well manicured fairways and tee boxes, and quality bunkers.

I will play there again for sure, but unfortunately the past time I played there was just after Hurricane Ian. While the course was playable, they probably should've given it one more day before they opened. It was really wet, which was expected. The main reason I say that they should've given it another day is the fact that there was debris all over the place. Fairways were covered with small branches and leaves to the point where you couldn't even find your ball. I lost at least 3-4 balls in the fairway.

On top of the poor conditions, I have to say that I was pretty annoyed by the way the starter moved me around prior to teeing off. First he had me with a threesome that looked like they would be pretty decent golfers. Then he decided to switch me to another group of older golfers who looked like they might know a thing or two about playing golf. Then, he finally put me with a two young guys who were just starting out. He claimed "I'll set you up with these two guys instead, they play fast." Now, I don't mind if you're just starting out. We've all been there. But these guys were sharing a set of clubs. One of the guys would hit 3 tee shots on every tee-box, and take 7 practice swings before each shot, all of which would leave nasty, non-replaced divots all over the course (Not exaggerating even a little). Off the tee, one guy would hit it 40 yards right x3, the other guy would hit it 40 yards left x2. Then they would both need the same club. So now on top of the multiple tee shots on every hole that they hit and now have to find in the woods, I'm also waiting 2x as long on pretty much every shot out of the fairway, every chip/pitch, and every putt. Maybe don't let people share a bag on a busy weekend. Oh, and enforce the rules on your scorecard. If guys pull up wearing sweatpants, maybe don't let them out. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Commented on 10/04/2022

Hi, blamege. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Your feedback helps us do better. Thank you for visiting Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 11/01/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Trex813. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course!

Commented on 09/28/2022

Hi, u440394957. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Nice track

Played 18 of the 27 holes (Orange to Black). Fairways and greens were in excellent shape. Layout was challenging but fair. Greens were receptive and putted true. Pace of play was great.

Commented on 09/26/2022

Hello, u000005069820. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Played Orange/Black today. Course in great shape, bunkers were nice to play from, greens were firm and fast

Commented on 09/27/2022

Commented on 09/21/2022

Nice course, but….

Nice course, and great layout. Staff wasn’t real helpful in letting us know where to go on the three tracks they have. Signage is lacking, the rough was crazy deep around many of the holes and the snack bar closed at 3:30. We were hoping for a beer, just another way give them more of our money.

Commented on 09/15/2022

Hi, u000004351990. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Commented on 09/15/2022

Hi, Garrison65. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Commented on 09/15/2022

Hi, trtata. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course!

Commented on 09/14/2022

Hi, Joshwellsunc. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course!

Wonderful golf experience

I have played her many times. This time I played the Black Course and then the White Course. Both were in great condition. It was not overly crowded on this round. I was paired with 2 others on my front 9 and then solo on my back nine. I was getting in some practice after not playing for a few months. Staff was friendly and the cart was in good working condition. I will return soon.

Commented on 09/13/2022

Your feedback is important to us, g8rdavid. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Keith Hills Saturday review

Course was in very good shape- tee boxes looked better than all summer.
Pace if play was slow- had a few hackers who spent way too long looking for lost balls.

Commented on 09/14/2022

Hi, u314162262289. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Keith Hills Golf Club - Black Course.

Buies Creek, North Carolina
Sanford, North Carolina
Raleigh, North Carolina
4.1934058824
Fayetteville, North Carolina
HOT SPRINGS | Experience the ultimate Buddy Golf Captains getaway at the iconic Omni Homestead Resort, September 30 - October 2.
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at the Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club & Rivertowne Country Club.