Winter Pines Golf Club

Year Built 1968
Architect Lloyd Clifton (1968)

Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Bar, Snacks

19th Hole Specials 6
Near the Airport 11

AWESOME

While the terror of the Coronavirus pandemic rages the crew at Winter Pines offers a very safe refuge! The carts are sanitized and hand sanitizers are available. There is no gatherings permitted. They have removed the rakes for our safety and foam inserts for each hole so the balls don’t drop too far so players don’t have to remove the flags on each hole. Thank you all.

Commented on 04/03/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating and great feedback, nkmhorton. We appreciate your patience & understanding during this time with our adjusted operations as our team is committed to the safety of our community, and we're glad to hear you can still enjoy your experience with us. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Winter Pines Golf Club!

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 07/21/2021

I think the tee times need to be spaced further apart. We waited up to 15 minutes some holes for the group or groups in front of us to tee off.

Commented on 07/21/2021

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Winter Pines Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 07/21/2021

Hi. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Winter Pines Golf Club!

Check my shoes

I have played golf for 47 years and never before have any staff member of any b CB luv ask to check my golf shoes bottom I find this very insulting and if this is regular practice it should stop and if it don’t I’ll fight this tooth and nail.

Commented on 07/21/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Winter Pines Golf Club!

This is my favorite golf course for the price. I play this course like 2-3 days a week. Very easy to play do yourself the favor and play!

Commented on 07/19/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Winter Pines Golf Club.

Commented on 07/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Winter Pines Golf Club!

Commented on 07/12/2021

Gem

We really liked this course. Arrived early for A GN hot deal. The people w whom we were to play arrived and so we were sent off. Beautifully maintained course bee only played 9 as storms came in but we will definitely play there again

Commented on 06/30/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Winter Pines Golf Club!

Commented on 06/29/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Winter Pines Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/28/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Winter Pines Golf Club!

Commented on 06/23/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Winter Pines Golf Club!

Like Being Home, Very Comfortable to Play

I've been playing here for the last 30-odd years and this course is familiar and quite comfortable. As far as difficulty, the course is straightforward and the difficulty is in the player, not the course. I'm 72 now and I can't hot the same clubs the same distances that I once did and, being stubborn, I still try to most times. The course remains the same, it's the golfer who changes. Anyway, so much for philosophising. Despite the recent dry conditions, the greens were quite green, the grass was mostly in good shape. and the fairways were in good shape also, though the water hazards need rain badly. The pandemic nonsense has passed and the bunkers have rakes again and the ball washers have made a welcome return, thank goodness. No masks required in the clubhouse anymore and the only improvement that I might suggest is that there should be a cart girl with badly needed beverages making the rounds. (Preferably, an attractive one in a bikini, but I digress.)
The last few days have been rainy so the hazards should be partly filled again and I look forward to playing here again in the near future. (Hey, WP, what about the cart girl idea?)

Commented on 06/22/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Winter Pines Golf Club.

Great if you play like an absolute loser

Any serious golfers would like Congo river better than that trash heap.

Commented on 06/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. However, let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you may have had during your recent visit as this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We can assure you our team works hard to keep the course up to par and provide a valuable golf experience, but we would appreciate the chance to discuss any specific concerns with you further. Please reach out to our staff or General Manager, Steve Singh, directly at 407.671.3172. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much better round in the near future.

Course is forgiving

First time playing here and I would say for the price it was worth every dollar. Greens and fairways are well kept. Tee boxes are a little rough. Very open and wide fairways makes it a forgiving course if you can’t drive the ball straight down the middle. Definitely coming back.

Overall Great Experience!

Only took 2 hours to play 18 holes. Great pace of play and course was in great condition. Greens were a touch slow due to some rain, but overall I had an amazing time!

Commented on 06/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Winter Pines Golf Club thanks you!

Winter Pines

Course in good shape. Tee box, fairways and greens in good shape.

Commented on 06/16/2021

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Winter Pines Golf Club. Please visit us again soon!

Commented on 06/14/2021

Winter Park, Florida
Winter Park, Florida
Casselberry, Florida
Winter Springs, Florida
3.6190571429
Oviedo, Florida
Orlando, Florida
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights’ accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and 1 round of golf at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Bay Hill Lodge and 1 round of golf at Bay Hill Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Orlando and 4 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, Shingle Creek Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at The Lodge at Orange County National and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County- Crooked Cat and Orange County- Panther Lake.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at SpringHill Suites or TownePlace Suites and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, and Walt Disney World Golf.