Year Built N/A

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code No football shirts & tracksuits.

Good Starters Course

I have recently been playing here a lot - recently I have gotten back into golf as it was my passion whilst growing up I stopped when I was 19 and 6 years on I'm enjoying it once more, I mainly coke here for the driving range that GolfExpress is attached to, but I do enjoy this course for a few reasons:
1- It's got a brilliant driving range attached to it.
2- The course is short, when playing alone (providing nobody is in front) I can get around it in an hour and 15 minutes.
3- Its fantastic for beginners or people who are trying to work on their iron game. For myself, my irons can sometimes be my downfall - this course allows me to test my irons with the amount of Par-3s / Short Par-4s.
4- Its cheap and cheerful, for a round during the week it costs £6.
5- The greens on most occasions I have had a round there have been soft and very smooth unlike some of places I have played (Also easy to hit an iron onto as the ball wont fly off the green)
6- All of the staff are very nice, they look after you and if you wanted to ask anything they will always help (recently bought clubs from the pro shop with some great advice).

Shipley, City of Bradford
Baildon, City of Bradford
Calverley, City of Leeds
Queensbury, City of Bradford
Guiseley, City of Leeds
SOUTHPORT | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Vincent Hotel in Southport and 5 rounds of golf at Hillside, Royal Liverpool, Formby, Royal Lytham & St. Annes, and Royal Birkdale.
WALES | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Y-Branwen in Harlech and Coldra Court in Celtic Manor and 5 rounds of golf at Aberdovey, Royal St. Davids, Pennard, Royal Porthcawl, and Celtic Manor 2010.
NORTHERN IRELAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Bayview Hotel in Bushmills and Burrendale Hotel in Newcastle and 5 rounds of golf at Portmarnock, Portstewart, Royal County Down, Ardglass, and Royal Portrush.
SOUTHWEST SCOTLAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Marine Hotel at Royal Troon and 5 rounds of golf at Western Gailes, Dundonald, Prestwick, Royal Troon, and Ailsa Course (Turnberrry).
LONDON, ENGLAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Berystede Hotel in Ascot and 5 rounds of golf at Sunningdale New Course, Walton Heath, Sunningdale Old Course, St. Georges Hill, and Swinley Forest.