Cobblestone Golf Course in Acworth, Georgia, USA | GolfPass
The 4th fairway and green at Cobblestone Golf Course

Cobblestone Golf Course

Year Built 1993
Greens Championship Bermuda Grass
Architect Finger Dye Spann (1993)

Metal Spikes Allowed Yes
Single Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire.

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2015 #6)

Excellent weather

Great Time, Great Course, Wonderful Staff!

This was the second time I played this course. It is challenging but in excellent condition!
The staff was great and the overall experience was as well. I will be back!

Need a new Starter

The course was nice and scenic along the lake. Some of the tee boxes could use some work, uneven and patchy in areas, but other were perfect. Greens were super sandy so they weren't rolling great. Course requires more strategic play than the typical bomb and gouge you're probably used to. You'll find yourself taking an iron off most tees for position.

Last note is the starter was an a--. He called us to the tee 15 minutes early over the intercom, I was warming up the putter and went to the tee box 10 minutes early, he got an attitude with me for taking so long to get there even though I was 10 minutes early and had just let the guys with the tee time behind us tee off. So I had to sit there as a twosome and wait for a foursome to tee off even though we were ahead on the tee sheet.

Commented on 08/16/2022

Hi Davis1216610,

Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create an enjoyable experience so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course.

We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game.

Thank you for visiting and playing at Cobblestone Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 08/15/2022

u314163261268, thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Cobblestone Golf Course.

Cobblestone

Very nice course. One of the better ones I have played since moving to the area 3 months ago. Beautiful views with the hills and water. Very challenging layout, but fair. The greens had been aerated, but we knew ahead of time. I would like to play this course again when the greens are back to normal.

Commented on 08/15/2022

Hello, letzgolf. Thank you for visiting us at Cobblestone Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Loved the course, the views, conditions (except aerated greens)

Loved the course, views, fairway conditions. Some tee boxes were hurting a little and the sand traps were not 100%. They had aerated the greens and had sand on them, but we knew that a head of time. They gave us a hotdog, chips and fountain drink because of the greens. Overall we loved the course and want to go back when the greens are back to normal.

Commented on 08/09/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, letzgolf. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cobblestone Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 08/12/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, tpinkard! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cobblestone Golf Course!

Commented on 08/04/2022

Hi, tpinkard. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Cobblestone Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 07/27/2022

Hi, Horseman3. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Cobblestone Golf Course!

Nice Cource

If you're a long hitter, you can't hit the driver much. But very pretty course, and fairways and greens were in great condition.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hello, Bturner3511. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Cobblestone Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Bunkers and tee beds need work

Enjoyed my round, especially the friendliness of the pro shop staff. The conditions of the sand in many of the bunkers need work. A couple of shots had to be played off hard packed dirt. Some tees were in pretty bad shape as well. But with the beautiful scenery and Lake Acworth at full pool, I can overlook these drawbacks.

Commented on 07/14/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Logoner. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. Cobblestone Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 07/11/2022

Hi, u314161482629. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Cobblestone Golf Course!

Cart path only seems to be the norm

As good as this course is, too often it’s cart path only even when days like today you couldn’t find ANY wet spots?? When asking regular players they say any excuse to use cart path only they do . Otherwise course and staff are very friendly, but must say being informed we were 1 minute behind seem to be a bit much.

Commented on 07/07/2022

Thanks so much for the review, u000004637895. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Cobblestone Golf Course.

Commented on 07/05/2022

Hi, soungtai. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Cobblestone Golf Course!

Commented on 06/29/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Regal301! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cobblestone Golf Course!

Commented on 06/24/2022

Hi, u314162253996. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Cobblestone Golf Course!

Great time, brutally hot weather

Course in good shape except for some heavy traffic areas. Ridiculous that four holes were cart path only. No obvious reason for it as the course wasn’t wet and they could have provided limited access points on all those holes. So including par 3s, that’s 7 holes you are walking in 90+ heat. It wore everyone out and slowed play. I appreciate that the water coolers were filled with cold water, which was very much needed. Greens were recently punched and sanded, and we knew that going in. It was a fun round, but brutally hot.

Commented on 06/21/2022

Hello, sclay123. Thank you for visiting us at Cobblestone Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review and coming to play during this heat! We hope you join us for another round soon.

This is one of my favorite courses and I love playing here. We got the aeration rate and it was very fair and they threw in lunch! Only negative was the tee boxes needed some work and our cart died on hole 17!

Commented on 06/21/2022

Thank you for your review, wvu11761. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Cobblestone Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/21/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Cobblestone Golf Course!

Commented on 06/24/2022

Hi, alltheholeinones85. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Cobblestone Golf Course!

Accommodating staff

The greens were aerated recently and sand everywhere. The price was reduced to combat that. Also everyone play this weekend got a complimentary meal/snack from the clubhouse for the same reason. Pretty awesome considering normally the charges to play is $55-70$. The range was packed so if your playing I suggest getting a small bucket, warm up, move on; the locals own the range.

Commented on 06/14/2022

Hello, u542530006. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 5 stars. We work hard to maintain the course for everyone's benefit, which means aerifying the greens as part of our regular maintenance schedule and keeping them in pristine condition. We will let the entire crew know their hard work is paying off. Please come back soon for another 5-star experience at Cobblestone Golf Course.

Semi-Private/Resort
Cartersville, Georgia
Marietta, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort (Inn at Château or Villas at Château) and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club - Château, Woodlands, & Executive Courses.
GADSDEN, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Hampton Inn - Gadsden and 3 rounds of golf at Silver Lakes Golf Club - Championship & Short Courses.
OPELIKA, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National and 3 rounds of golf at Grand National Golf Club - Lakes, Links, & Short Courses.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Preferred Golfer experience.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Value Golfer experience.