Style Executive
Newport Beach Golf Course

Year Built 1966
Golf Season Year Round

Credit Cards Accepted All major credit cards accepted.

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Lounge, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Commented on 11/28/2022

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Newport Beach Golf Course.

Underrated Course-leave your driver in your truck

I have Probably played this course 40 times in my life. When I haven’t played for awhile, it’s a great test for sharpening my short and mid-iron play. I purposely leave the driver in my truck, to make the short par 4’s more of a challenge. After the rain, we were the first two out (6:30 AM tee time) and finished walking 18 holes in 2 hours and ten minutes…course was wet but very playable. The bacon egg burritos in the coffee shop were delicious and the staff is always friendly. Great little underrated course.

This course is alright.

I thought the round went ok. I didn’t like hitting off the mats. They also advertised lights and they weren’t on. I also thought the greens were very sandy with the green stuff they add to the greens. I probably wouldn’t come back unless it’s the range

Commented on 11/08/2022

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback on your recent round with us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and we apologize if we missed the mark. Please feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop with any additional concerns. Thanks for choosing Newport Beach Golf Course.

too many par 3, no par 5 at all. flight taking off every 5 second. too loud. tee box condition is horrible. not even real grass, all fake grass at tee box and too narrow.

Commented on 10/28/2022

Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Nice round of Golf on a very nice day!

Admittedly Newport golf course could stand to be better kept, But you are within just a few minutes from the beach and the weather is generally very moderate. The Price is very good too. I don't want to beat it too bad. The Driving Range is nice and the snack bar is decent. No Bar Cart girls though....

Commented on 10/11/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, EdEvans1. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Newport Beach Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 09/13/2022

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Commented on 09/09/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single-star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks for choosing Newport Beach Golf Course.

Commented on 08/03/2022

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Newport Beach Golf Course.

back 9

slow pace and they lat somebody play back9 in frnont of my group

Commented on 07/29/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Newport Beach Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Slow slow slow

By the 4th hole there was a 4 group line up waiting to tee off. Just atrocious pace of play and makes for a longer than necessary round.

Commented on 07/29/2022

Commented on 07/07/2022

Hello, We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Newport Beach Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Grass Tee Box!

Haven’t played here in more than a decade. They’ve really made it enjoyable. Not every hole has a mat!! Awesome improvement. I think all holes on the back have a grass tee box. Greens were great and I couldn’t believe people had golf carts. I’ll be back.

Tee times to close together

No control of tee times or starter block. It seems they just pack the course with as many players as possible. I did a hot deal for 18 holes on a Sunday at 4pm and didn’t want to play the back nine because it was talking so long to finish the front nine. Won’t use this app to book a times here again.

Commented on 06/14/2022

Overpriced and always busy

One of the longer executive type courses around here. The greens are in decent shape as well as the tee boxes. I went to go play last week. Had a 6AM tee time and when I went to get I. My car at 5:30 it wouldn’t start so I couldn’t go. But of course I got charged still. Kind of ridiculous. A course that is packed all the time and really because it’s the only one around, charges me for a tee time I so desperately wanted to go to but couldn’t. Disgusting

Commented on 06/14/2022

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for your recent experience.

We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied during your round. We pride ourselves on our providing great service and the high-quality standards we maintain.

We would like to make things right. Please reach out to our management team at the pro shop.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Trash Course

Course is absolute trash... Need I say more? Save your money and go play Meadowlark or Costa Mesa Country Club’s 2 courses.

Commented on 07/07/2022

Hi, Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens. The conditions is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Newport Beach Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Santa Ana, California
Municipal/Public
Municipal/Public
Newport Coast, California
4.2021058824
Newport Coast, California
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Resort at Pelican Hill and 2 rounds of golf at Pelican Hill Golf Club - Ocean North & Ocean South Courses.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at the Waldorf-Astoria Monarch Beach and 2 rounds of golf at Monarch Beach Golf Links.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the OMNI La Costa Resort & Spa and 3 rounds of golf at the OMNI La Costa Golf Club - Legends Course, Aviara Golf Club & The Grand Golf Club.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Aviara Golf Club.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 4 nights’ accommodations at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar and 3 rounds of golf at The Grand Golf Club, Maderas Golf Club, and Aviara Golf Club.