A view of hole #18 flanked by bunkers at The Currituck Club.

Type Resort/Semi-Private
The Currituck Club

Year Built 1996
Architect Rees Jones (1996) Greg Muirhead (1996)

Golf Simulator Yes

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in North Carolina (2016 #9)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Friendliest Courses in the U.S. (2016 #24)

Dinner 7

Commented on 01/24/2023

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Currituck Club!

Best course on the OBX

This course offers the mist beautiful views of the Outer Banks. The holes are challenging and fun.

Commented on 01/17/2023

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Currituck Club.

Commented on 11/09/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at The Currituck Club!

Commented on 11/09/2022

Commented on 11/02/2022

Commented on 10/31/2022

Bunkers were getting filled with sand

So heavy loud machinery was an issue
Tees were being repaired so course was adjusted for that
Very slow

Commented on 10/28/2022

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back soon.

Currituck club

The course is beautiful and a fun challenge as always. This particular time, there were some very slow groups in front of us, and yet the ranger felt the need to give us a hard time about pace, despite us waiting for almost every shot. Couldn’t figure out why. Wasn’t the usual hospitality we’ve come to expect.

Commented on 10/24/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Currituck Club.

Great Track

Great course Lay-out and beautiful views. Would have loved to have seen the course not under renovation but that’s just a part of it. The only complaint I had was the greens and tee boxes seemed like they hadn’t been cut in a while. Other than that we loved the course!

Commented on 11/03/2022

Thank you for visiting us at The Currituck Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/17/2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at The Currituck Club, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Good Course

The course was in good shape. A few areas or holes they were replacing sod with other work. Didn’t impact my game. Fun course and good staff keep bringing me back!!! A must play in the area as other nearby courses can be rougher than a cobb.

Commented on 10/03/2022

Great day on the links

Great course. Always love it. Conditions are always great but today the greens were a little bumpy due to aeration. My only complaint is that there were a few temporary tees due to renovation. Would have been nice to have been warned about that. Never should a golf course give you surprises after paying your dues.

Commented on 09/26/2022

Very crowded

I would probably never play here again only because of course conditions Don’t get me wrong it was fully green but fairways were like the rough and greens were very slow. I have been in the golf business for 30 years so I understand the difficulty in maintaining a golf course. I’m sure the greens super works very hard but it’s just not for me. The golf staff is very friendly .The course is a very nice layout but it may take 5 hours to play only because it’s a vacation golf course. I don’t think the 5some ahead of us had ever played golf before. With all this being said if you are a high handicap and just want to play golf this is place for you.

Commented on 09/23/2022

Thank you for visiting us at The Currituck Club. We aim for a 5 star experience, and we will pass your feedback to the correct team here. We hope to see you back soon!

Great layout

This course had a great layout. I personally wouldn’t say it’s a links course as some reviews I’ve seen do but the fairways were immaculate and the greens very receptive. The rough grabs the ball like Velcro, which can actually be helpful in stopping an errant tee shot from leaving the course. Beautiful setting along Currituck Sound. A great course and enjoyable round of golf.

Commented on 09/23/2022

We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Currituck Club.

Commented on 09/23/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at The Currituck Club!

Best Couse in the OBX!

From the moment you drive up to the bag drop, you feel as thou you are at a five star facility. The staff at the bag drop are very accommodating and knowledge to ensure your day starts off well. Check in staff are very professional and know their merchandise in the shop to a tee. The starters are very helpful in guiding you as to which tee markers one should play in order to have fun on the course. And speaking of the course, year after year this facility continues to maintain itself as the best in the outer banks. Yes, the fees are up during the peak season but the staff and facility are well worth the five star prices. Looking forward to our next visit as I type this review.

Commented on 10/05/2022

Commented on 08/23/2022

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Anonymous

All good but the greens

The tee boxes were worn, but good enough. The fairways and bunkers were great. The greens were pretty bad. All of our puts were bumpy and slow. It is the only course in Corolla, so I guess it gets played hard all summer. My round was in mid august.

Commented on 08/22/2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We welcome golfer feedback and we will use this review to improve. Please feel free to reach out to the Pro Shop with any additional comments. Thanks again!

Commented on 09/12/2022

Quality

The pace of play was slower than expected. A twosome, supposedly members of the course cut in front of us and two additional groups. There were no rangers on the course to complain to. The quality of the greens and tee boses we're not very good.

Commented on 08/19/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Grandy, North Carolina
Powells Point, North Carolina
Powells Point, North Carolina
Southern Shores, North Carolina
Harbinger, North Carolina
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.