Type Resort/Semi-Private
The Currituck Club

Year Built 1996
Architect Rees Jones (1996) Greg Muirhead (1996)

Golf Simulator Yes

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in North Carolina (2016 #9)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Friendliest Courses in the U.S. (2016 #24)

Dinner 7

On vacation

Great course in great shape. Beautiful views of the water. The greens were in great shape and rolled very true. I really enjoyed this place and would definitely recommend it.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Thanks for your review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Currituck Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/10/2021

Excellent! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Currituck Club.

Good Times

Course was in good shape. Greens were slow and a little bumpy. Beautiful views. Lots of water so bring extra balls.

Commented on 06/10/2021

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Currituck Club.

Commented on 06/09/2021

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Currituck Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/03/2021

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Currituck Club.

Slow Day on Currituck

Course was in fair condition though many tee boxes had bare spots. Pace of play was slow, 4-1/2 hours for a short course. No ranger to speed up play and warnings on GPS system were of little use. Sandtraps were in tough shape with many golfers not raking traps. Food options were poor and service at the turn was slow even after ordering ahead on 8th hole.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Greens

Greens were punched about a week ago or so and the greens are very slow right now but seem to run true. it’s that time of year though. You need to hit your drive straight or you may be in for a long round. Staff is great!! Very nice.a little pricey especially the way the greens are but they sell out to vacationers constantly. I’ll be back tomorrow with that said to play from the tips and really make it hard. It’s worth going.

Commented on 05/28/2021

Commented on 06/03/2021

Excellent! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Currituck Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 05/28/2021

Great! Thank you for visiting us at The Currituck Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good Course and Experience

Good Course and Experience. Friendly staff and good all around. Aeratted last week so not great greens but fine. Lots of tourists but pace if play was fine. It's convenience compared to main land courses is a no brainer. You won't be sorry.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Good Course

Nice layout and course condition s but aeratted now. Wind is always a factor.

Commented on 05/21/2021

Ranger Needed

Although I really love this layout, I was disappointed in the greens. They were spiked yet they were charging like the course was perfect. Also when we came to the 10th tee there was a group of six players. No rangers to enforce course rules. What they charge at this course they should have enough money to hire rangers to direct play.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at The Currituck Club!

Chilling with our friends at Currituck Club

We own a rental house on the 4x4 (The Big Chill - OBX) and were here for an owner maintenance week with some friends who also enjoy golfing. We usually spend a day in town and love to play this course and then grab a bite. It was easy to access a tee time and the staff were so helpful. Bag attendants were very friendly and welcoming. Our guests enjoyed the course and we’ll definitely will be back again in the summer and fall/winter with another group.

Commented on 05/26/2021

Wonderful! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Currituck Club.

Spring has Sprung!

The track was aerated 10/11th so a little bumpy but the views are popping! Between the wildlife and the beautiful sunset off the sound, the track reminds you of the beauty of golf and great outdoors. If you’re coming for a quick round and a frat party get ready to wait, the hackers have the late morning rounds so they slow everything down. Come late afternoon for a quick 9 and you’ll appreciate this place. It’s summer and the travel golfers are here. There is a shortage in golf everything which has led to a shortage in carts as well so be aware. The vibes are growing on me and the staff has really been working hard through COVID and all the challenges in the golf business right now so give them and yourself a break...

Commented on 05/21/2021

Fantastic! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Currituck Club.

Currituck club

My husband and I have played this course many times. I must admit I was very disappointed when we played this past week. We were never told that the course was aerated. We played the back two times. I believe we should have been told about the course before we booked. When we arrive the pro never even told us about this. I’m very disappointed

Commented on 05/14/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We apologize that you weren't notified of our recent aerification. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at The Currituck Club!

Currituck club

We have played this course many times but was very disappointed this time! The course was being aerated. The front nine was closed and we had to go to the back nine two times! We were never told about this situation before hand. Based on the conditions I believe that I paid too much for this round! We plan on playing in the future and would appreciate advanced notifications if the condition of the course are less than expected.

Commented on 05/13/2021

Commented on 05/17/2021

Terrific! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Currituck Club.

Commented on 05/06/2021

Commented on 05/05/2021

Terrific! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Currituck Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Grandy, North Carolina