Sea Scape Golf Links

Architect Art Wall

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Group Getaways 8

Commented on 01/11/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Stevekirkby! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links!

Great day for golf

No matter what time of the year this is a great golf course. Not a bad hole on the course

Commented on 01/04/2022

Hi, kman2020. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links.

Love this course

always a good day at golf at Seascape. The only problem was the pace of play. The group in front of us were VERY slow.

Commented on 12/13/2021

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you still rated the course 5 stars. Thank you for playing at Sea Scape Golf Links. We hope to see you again soon.

Great Round!

Course in great shape, greens rolling fast. Had a great time on the course. Went out as a single around 8:45 and played at my own pace for all 18. Course is beautiful, and it’s always nice on the OBX.

Commented on 12/17/2021

Hello, u4718385. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Sea Scape Golf Links. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 12/07/2021

Hi, nhaire. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Sea Scape Golf Links!

Seascape golf

Excellent course well keep and in great condition. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. I would recommend this course if your looking for a fun and challenging round..

Commented on 11/30/2021

Thank you for your review, u008462215. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Sea Scape Golf Links. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 11/24/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u008462215! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links!

My Round at Sea Scape Golf Course

While on vacation in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, I had the chance to play a round of golf at Sea Scapes. I purchased the round on Golf Now as a hot deal which was a great price for about $30 with cart in the early afternoon. I specifically wanted to play Sea Scape because I had played there in the prepandemic days of 2019 and had a wonderful time with a very enjoyable round. I shot roughly an 89 which is very good for me and I was just extremely please and satisfied with Sea Scape. Excellent course, well maintained, with some very iinteresting and challenging holes. I would recommend Sea Scape to anyone looking for a place to play in the OBX!

Jeff
Lexington, KY

Commented on 11/16/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, jfrankli! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Sea Scape Golf Links.

Commented on 11/15/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Sea Scape Golf Links!

Commented on 11/08/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, shtngstar! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links!

Great course. Back is a little more difficult than the front. The greens were awesome and would hold a shot very well. Really enjoyed playing this course again and would recommend it to everyone. Thanks

Commented on 10/29/2021

Thank you for your review, u000005594775. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Sea Scape Golf Links. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Greens and Fairways in great shape.

Always enjoy playing Sea Scape when I visit from Ocean City , Maryland. Dan is very accommodating.

Commented on 10/27/2021

Hello, rgknowlton. Thank you for visiting us at Sea Scape Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/26/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ralphjbrigida! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links!

Commented on 10/25/2021

Hello HarveyBruce,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 10/25/2021

Hello u314161776066,

Wow

Super fun layout- more par 3s than I’m use to but they were really well laid out. The par 5s were challenging but fair. Excellent location and layout. Highly recommend this course if you are vacationing in the area like we are.

Commented on 10/21/2021

u314162293820, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links.

well kept

I was impressed by how well the course was maintained. Fairways and greens were fabulous!

Commented on 10/20/2021

Your feedback is important to us, u314162285249. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links.

Loved this course. We had a great time.

Played it for the first time. Pace of play was excellent (under 4 hours). . As were the course conditions. Wide fairways on most holes, with little rough, made it enjoyable for our level of play. Several really beautiful holes. Great value!

Commented on 10/20/2021

Hi, u314159869971. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Sea Scape Golf Links, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

CAROLINA GOLF

Good layout and challenging will keep you focussed. Wind is a big defender n adds to the challenge. (6) Par 3s make it interesting. Especially 17 from the gold tees. Hole 6 if u walk away w/ par u feel like u made birdie. Staff is knowledgeable n helpful.. Tavern "Sandtrap" would be well suited if they stocked "Smithwicks Ale". Food is good.

Commented on 10/20/2021

Thanks so much for the great review, 6cMWIfaRnZFNmXnLnlhO. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links.

Commented on 10/13/2021