Sea Scape Golf Links

Architect Art Wall

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Group Getaways 8

Commented on 01/05/2023

Hello, Robert7582752. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Sea Scape Golf Links.

Commented on 12/16/2022

Hi, betsybirdsong. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Sea Scape Golf Links!

The friendliest course in the Outer Banks.

I have been playing Seascape for over 30 years and I never have anything negative to say. The staff has always been friendly and helpful with answering questions. I love the wide open fairways and huge underlaid greens. Don’t forget to enjoy some of the fantastic views from and on the course. I also have never played with anyone that makes me feel uncomfortable and that’s rare when I am a single.Thanks Seascape for giving me another great golfing experience.

Commented on 11/28/2022

Hello, u000007716339. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course and you are a long time customer! Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you, and we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Sea Scape Golf Links.

Nice Course with some challenging holes

Hit the course twice over the week there, one not so windy and the other was gale force in the area, but other than holes 1, 10 and 11, the rest were fairly protected by the varying terrain, bushes and trees so the wind wasn't as bad as it might have been and it was still an enjoyable experience. Not the cheapest place by a long shot and off-season rates still not great for what you get. No sound views at all...so why it's named Seascape is rather a mystery...DuneScape maybe. Likely to be back again next time in the area.

Commented on 11/22/2022

Hi u314160939457,

Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create an enjoyable experience so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course.

We are going to do everything we can to improve before your next game.

Thank you for visiting and playing at Sea Scape Golf Links. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 11/07/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links!

Commented on 11/14/2022

Hi, u314162356033. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Sea Scape Golf Links!

Commented on 11/03/2022

Hi, u775691995. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Sea Scape Golf Links. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 11/03/2022

Hi, leighcpwebb. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Sea Scape Golf Links. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 11/03/2022

Hi, u584695720. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Sea Scape Golf Links!

Very Nice Surprise

I have played this course before, but it's been a LONG time ago... maybe 15 years. I was not impressed before, so I never bothered to try it again even though I do visit the Outer Banks frequently. We played yesterday because the price was reasonable compared to Nags Head Links and the Currituck Club, and my golf buddy had never played here.

The course was in great shape and the greens were lovely! It's much more hilly than I remembered and that added a lot of interest. I really don't have anything negative to say about it.

We were a twosome and there were a few groups of guys in front on us that we figured would be slow. The started suggested that we start on the back. That was awesome. We actually played quickly on the back and then cruised on the front until we ran into these guys on our last 2 holes. We would have been miserable playing behind them, but ended up finishing in about 2 hours and 45 minutes!

All in all, a very memorable afternoon on the golf course.

Commented on 11/03/2022

Hello, u314159368875. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Sea Scape Golf Links. Please visit us again soon!

Challenging course

Beautifully manicured fairways and greens that were both challenging and fun to play. Staff was great, and the drink cart that roamed the course was well stocked with a wide variety of soft drinks, beers and snacks.

Commented on 11/07/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u314161502609. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Sea Scape Golf Links thanks you!

Fun!

Great time- unfortunately staff seemed rushed and irritated to deal with my group even though we were the only ones in the pro shop- once out at the carts, the starter was friendly and chatty which we appreciated. Fairways and greens in really good shape for the amount of play they see.

Commented on 10/20/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. We apologize for making your group feel rushed. We do our best to monitor our pace of play and apologize if it came off the wrong way. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links!

Best obx golf

We used to play the Currituck club in Corolla.
Played Sea Scape for the first time this week.
Will not be going back to currituck. Sea scape is just as challenging and fun and costs half as much. The staff was fabulous. Will definitely go back.

Commented on 10/14/2022

Hello, tomdivito. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you, and we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Sea Scape Golf Links.

Commented on 10/14/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Slackjaw3. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Sea Scape Golf Links!

Commented on 10/14/2022

Hi, u314159855126. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Sea Scape Golf Links!

Commented on 10/10/2022

Good

Course In Excellent condition. Weather was great. Played with two nice guys. Life is good at seascape.

Commented on 10/10/2022

Hello, u491483105. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Sea Scape Golf Links!

Commented on 10/10/2022

Hi, JKLAP2009. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Sea Scape Golf Links!

Commented on 10/03/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Sea Scape Golf Links!

Commented on 10/03/2022

Hi, jnicklous. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Sea Scape Golf Links!

Southern Shores, North Carolina
Semi-Private/Resort
Grandy, North Carolina
Corolla, North Carolina
Resort/Semi-Private
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.