A view of a hole at Angeles National Golf Club.

Style Desert/Links
Angeles National Golf Club

Year Built 2004
Fairways Tifway Bermuda Grass
Architect Nicklaus (2004)

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Walking Allowed No
Dress code Shorts are to be no more than 4" above the knee; Athletic shorts, denim, tank tops and tee shirts are prohibited.

Don’t Waste Your Money

Very poor condition and they really need to find a course manager who can improve the course conditions. Browned out fairways and lack of water and care

Spend $175 somewhere else

Rediculous Price

Let me start by saying unless you are serving a steak dinner and a massage you have no business asking 180.00 for a round of golf on this course. It's nice...but not 180 nice. I've played all over California for the last 35 years and I can ensure that asking this price is an insult to those that can afford a $100 round of Sunday golf....this is pure greed on the management of this place. There are plenty of great courses out there for half the price. This is the perfect recipe to drive your loyal customers away.

Commented on 11/29/2021

Hello, u00000920984. Thank you for visiting us at Angeles National Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/29/2021

Hi, hyungkong. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Angeles National Golf Club.

Horrible group spacing led to a 5 hour round with a 10min wait on nearly every hole

I love this course layout and the condition it is kept in, but over the last year the green fees went up $80 and the end user got nothing except less staff, meaning zero Marshall's for pace of play. It is literally the wild west on the first tee, group on top of group with zero spacing. Too bad

Commented on 11/22/2021

Hello, Rodney6776149. Thank you for visiting us at Angeles National Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Top tier course, great views, very fast greens!

This was my first time playing this course and after reading the other 4 star reviews this course did not disappoint! Very well-maintained fairways and super-fast greens, after making any 2 putt I felt like taking a victory lap. The fairways allow for latitude in shots but those fairway bunkers are always lurking right around the 220-240 range, missing your target on drives can be punishing. I just happened to pick a perfect day, not too hot, almost no wind and midweek pace of play got our group out in 4 hours. The only thing I will mention that may need some attention, are the bridge planks, some of them looked a little worn and bumpy going over, but I will definitely come back to play another round at this course.

Commented on 11/29/2021

Hi, VeniceBum. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Angeles National Golf Club.

Amenities Don’t Exist

What is going on? No snack bar or cart person and it’s 11am? Not good

Commented on 11/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Phillip2192322. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Angeles National Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 11/22/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Aircooled! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Angeles National Golf Club!

What a service disaster

This is a really nice course and the playing conditions are very good, especially given the high heat and water restriction issues. Nothing but nice things to say about the course itself.

It is not possible to contact a human being prior to arrival. Tee time booked online with Tee Off-confirmation number received and credit card charged, date and time confirmed. Friend from out of town had to call multiple times to reserve rental clubs and when he finally got through they confirmed the tee time reservation as well.

On arrival they had no record of the reservation, couldn’t find it with the confirmation number, refused to accept the Tee Off confirmation in the app as proof and insisted I pay MORE than what I paid when I booked. The guy at the desk couldn’t have been ruder and told me I had attitude. You bet-$1400 into this I was not happy.

Went to get some waters (90 degree November day) and the snack shack was a total disaster. Poor woman there had no clue. It was like she was surprised 4 people would show up at a time. The line was huge and we went to go make our tee time which amazingly they were able to accommodate at our original time as per my booking. Got to the first tee to find out there were 4 groups waiting! No starter, no marshal, 5:45 round. Good news was we had plenty of time to go back to the snack shack.

I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge since I have no confidence the course staff will do the “research” they said they would.

Over priced

Use to play this course.for.$60 with a free.lunch

Way over.priced rather play Moorepark for.$60
.would not return

.played Bayonet in The Montery area for $65 and a way better course with ocean views

Save your.$$$$$$ and.go else where

Commented on 11/22/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, bunting99. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Angeles National Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Worst customer service

They called and canceled my tee time 1.5 hour before and did not offer anything but a apology. Ruined my day, never come here.

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hello, u973368117. Thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for your recent experience. Customer service is important to us and we will take this review to the management teams.

Commented on 11/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u308450708! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Angeles National Golf Club!

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hi, u1629305063. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Angeles National Golf Club!

Commented on 11/01/2021

Hi, u020963042. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Angeles National Golf Club.

Cannot go wrong …

One of the greatest public golf course within 30 min from Los Angeles ….

Commented on 11/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, GLT72. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Angeles National Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 11/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Phillip2192322! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Angeles National Golf Club!

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jaykioke! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Angeles National Golf Club!

$175 course 5+ hour pace

Green and fairway is in good condition. Some tee boxes need some work done.
No marshal, slow.
Maybe they should consider 10min tee times.
This course is my last choice to book mainly due to the cost. Little too much.

Commented on 10/25/2021

Hello, johnnyskim. Thank you for visiting us at Angeles National Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Room for improvement

Very nice course, the staff was thin and when we could find someone they were friendly. The pace was very poor. Our foursome was behind a tournament, which is fine, but the tee time gap should have been much bigger between the tournament and the general public tee times... It took about 6 hours to play 18, which is not acceptable... Hopefully not something that happens often. Also, regarding amenities, everything was basically closed. At this point in time, it seems reasonable to re-open for after round food and beverages.

Commented on 10/25/2021

Hi, 41kBWpY4TlAE2gS79gRU! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Angeles National Golf Club!

Commented on 10/22/2021

Hi, oliverhshi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Angeles National Golf Club.

Too expensive, they need to reduce this price by 50 bucks.

Commented on 11/01/2021

Hello, Richard8118324. Thank you for visiting us at Angeles National Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Pacoima, California
La Canada, California
Studio City, California
Granada Hills, California
Los Angeles, California
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Resort at Pelican Hill Newport Beach and 2 rounds of golf at Pelican Hill Golf Club - Ocean North & Ocean South Courses.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Monarch Beach Resort and play 2 rounds of golf at Monarch Beach Golf Links.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Courtyard San Diego Oceanside and 2 rounds of golf at The Grand Golf Club & Omni LaCosta Resort & Spa.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Aviara Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.