A view of the 2nd green at Whitney Oaks Golf Club.

Whitney Oaks Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Architect Johnny Miller (1997) Fred Bliss (1997)

Golf Simulator Yes

Bar, Snacks, Grill, Beverage Carts

Fun

The coarse was changing and fun. It was well maintained!.

Commented on 09/21/2021

Hello, u314161783566. Thank you for visiting us at Whitney Oaks Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great Shape

End of summer in Northern California, most courses pretty beat up. Whitney Oaks was in great condition.

Commented on 09/20/2021

Your feedback is important to us, rj041254. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Whitney Oaks Golf Club.

Nice day

Greens are difficult challenging nice day to be play golf

Commented on 09/16/2021

srico1961, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Whitney Oaks Golf Club.

Commented on 09/14/2021

Hi, bsanko. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Whitney Oaks Golf Club!

Tight but fair!

Great course but you need to hit it straight. Greens rolled well, but were tough.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Thank you for your review, u314161558915. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Whitney Oaks Golf Club!

Commented on 09/02/2021

Thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Whitney Oaks Golf Club.

Whitney Oaks Round

The course was in good shape and the greens rolled true. They were a little slower because of our early tee time and were quickening up towards the end of the round. We played in just over 3.5 hours.
The sand traps in front of the green have been filled and are now grass. That made the approach shot a lot less menacing.

Commented on 08/31/2021

Commented on 08/31/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Whitney Oaks Golf Club!

Commented on 08/24/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Whitney Oaks Golf Club.

Tough course but dun

You have to hit the shots but super rewarding when you do. Tough course but worth it

Commented on 08/23/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Whitney Oaks Golf Club. Please visit us again soon!

Course is in very good condition

The last couple years this course hasn’t been in the greatest condition but today it was very good; glad to see they’re putting some time and effort into maintaining the course. Greens were tough as always but not quite as fast. Pace of play was excellent! Didn’t hurt that I had my best round ever here.

Commented on 08/23/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Whitney Oaks Golf Club!

I loved the layout. The course meanders through some beautiful homes. They are not too close that you have to worry about hitting them, but makes the ambiance feel rich. There are several natural, large boulders around the course, that make it challenging and interesting. It was my first time playing here, and I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend it! The only thing that I might suggest is that they have a refreshment cart. It was hot out there, and would have liked a drink.

Commented on 08/20/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Whitney Oaks Golf Club.

Commented on 08/12/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Whitney Oaks Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 08/12/2021

Need Marshals

This course desperately needs marshals to improve the pace of play. It took me 3 hours to play the back nine. Adding marshals would improve pace of play.

Commented on 08/10/2021

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

This is a difficult course for new golfers

This is a beautiful course but not an easy one. If you want a challenge this is for you. A few blind holes and lots of challenges in the fairway. I am normally a 3-5 Handicap and hit a 79.

Commented on 08/10/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Whitney Oaks Golf Club, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Fairways need rain & fertilizer

We played Whitney Oaks for the second time. We again enjoyed the course layout and design. Unlike some of my friends, we enjoyed some of the unusual holes. I’d rather have these type of holes than the old back and forth course designs of the past.

The course does need some grooming, especially the the broadleaf growth on the fairways and tee bodes. Some rain would surely help with the growth of grass on the fairways. The conditions of the greens was excellent.

Commented on 08/03/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Whitney Oaks Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Beautiful scenery and well managed.

The starter was friendly and professional. He let us start a little earlier than our tee time and while we were waiting for our turn, he gave us some helpful information regarding the golf itineraries and traveling to different places. Except some bunkers, the course seemed to be well managed. The breeze helped me to play a little more comfortable in the upper 90 degree heat. This the second time we played here but I think we can play here on a regular basis, although I have to drive about 50 plus miles one way. Thanks GolfNow for maintaining the Whitney Oaks Golf on the Hot Deal list.

Commented on 08/06/2021

Commented on 08/03/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Casey . We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Whitney Oaks Golf Club!

Course has excellent potential

It is difficult to thoroughly review Whitney Oaks because of the extreme drought conditions in our area. With the right amount of water, the course could be very nice . The. Layout was interesting, the surrounding environment was a good backdrop for the course design. The tee boxes needed some care. Overall, I enjoyed my golf day atWhitneyOaks. The staff was especially helpful. They seemed like they were really pleased that we were playing their course e.

Commented on 07/21/2021

Loomis, California
4.5199823529
Granite Bay, California
4.7619285714
Roseville, California
NAPA, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Silverado Resort and Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Silverado Resort and Spa North & South Courses.
TRUCKEE, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe and 2 rounds of golf at Old Greenwood & Gray’s Crossing.
TRUCKEE, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Cedar House Lodge and 3 rounds of golf at Old Greenwood, Gray’s Crossing & Coyote Moon.
SONOMA, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and 1 round of golf at Sonoma Golf Club.
RENO, NV | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at Whitney Peak Hotel and 3 rounds of golf at Old Greenwood, Somerset Country Club & Grizzly Ranch.