View of a green and bunker at Marshall Canyon Golf Club

Fairways Kikuyu Grass
Greens Kikuyu Grass

Clubs No

Commented on 07/26/2021

We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Marshall Canyon Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Mountain Fun in the Sun

Great course, fun and exciting. Challenging and relaxing. Full of nature, mountains and scenery. One of my favorite Inland Empire courses

Commented on 07/27/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Marshall Canyon Golf Club!

Great course you can play, walking

What I like about this course is these greens.
They are so delusional, and I feel like my ball is rolling up hill going against the gravity sometimes. They are hard to read, but I love them.
The course condition is always great, and I like the hilly layout.
This course is good for the walking round although it’s somewhat hilly here and there.
My friends and me love this course and playing regularly. On weekends. Green fees are very much reasonable. Thanks!

Commented on 07/23/2021

Pleasant place to play

The views are great, pace a little slow, but it was Sunday and exactly what you expect. The greens, 93 degree day, were as nice as I've seen. Hadnt been here in over 4 years. . Course layout is awesome! Definitely will be back. Deer everywhere.

Commented on 07/20/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon for another 5-star round! Thanks for choosing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Marshall canyon

It was a great course! It was hot but definitely a challenging course! A lot of fun!

Commented on 07/19/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Marshall Canyon Golf Club!

Hot days

It was a warm day in the deer were taking up all the shade but I really enjoy this course anyway

Commented on 07/23/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Commented on 07/20/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Marshall Canyon Golf Club!

Fairway sand greens kept up. Pace of play was excellent.

Commented on 07/19/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Marshall Canyon Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 07/16/2021

Deceptively Difficult Course

This course would get 5 stars for the local wildlife - but it isn't a category. The course should be called "Dear Run" since there are dear everywhere on this course. Overall the conditions at the course are between average and good. The fairways seem to be a mixture of grasses - with Kikuyu being predominant in most fairways. This is a public course, so don't expect manicured fairways and thick rough. On many holes you can barely tell the difference between the fairways and the rough. What makes this an interesting and difficult course are the changes in elevation - and the fact that you rarely get a flat lie (even in the fairways). The greens are medium/slow - which is a good thing. If the greens were fast, it would be impossible to stop some putts from above the hole. There are a huge variety of holes from flat and straight holes, to holes with elevation changes and 90 degree doglegs. There are also a couple of risk/reward short par 4s, and a couple of difficult par 3s with elevation changes. I really liked the layout of the course - although the dozens of shallow drainage ditches throughout the course were annoying by the end of the round. If you are not used to playing hilly courses, this course will add 5+ shots to your average score. If you can get through the round with only 1-2 three-putts - you have done well. The only real negative takeaway I had from my round was that it took just over 5 hours! This is about 1/2 hour longer than I would like to spend on any golf course - especially when the temps were in the mid 90s.

Commented on 07/13/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course in such details and sharing your thoughts on everything from the course layout to the beautiful wildlife. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement such as pace of play. Thank you for playing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Commented on 07/19/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Commented on 07/09/2021

Commented on 07/06/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Marshall Canyon Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good Old Marshall Canyon

Marshall Canyon continues to be an above average county golf course. It is a nice layout with very challenging and well maintained greens.. Fairways and tee boxes are okay but not great. The staff working today was very nice and helpful. They have the outside bbq going again and it makes a for a very tasty meal at the turn or after your round.. I started playing this golf course over forty years ago and remains one of my favorites.

Commented on 07/06/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement such as continuing to better the fairways and tees. Thank you for playing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Friends

Had a great time, course was tough but fair and would definitely recommend playing the course.

Commented on 07/02/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for a 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Commented on 07/07/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Marshall Canyon Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Commented on 06/28/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Fun layout

Overall the course was in good shape. T boxes were pretty solid. Fairways were good. Some dry spots but didn’t really affect play or shot. A ton of dog legs. A lot of jokes you don’t need driver for but if you are accurate you make make the par 4s play really short.. def a ton of ways you can play each hole. Fun course.. the greens are intense with the mountains. Down hill putts can be super slow cause mountain . Best part, a ton of deer running around. I probably saw at least 20 deer just chillin..

Commented on 06/28/2021

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon for a 5 star visit! Thanks for choosing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

San Dimas, California
West Covina, California
Diamond Bar, California
Duarte, California
Ontario, California
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Resort at Pelican Hill Newport Beach and 2 rounds of golf at Pelican Hill Golf Club - Ocean North & Ocean South Courses.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Monarch Beach Resort and play 2 rounds of golf at Monarch Beach Golf Links.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Courtyard San Diego Oceanside and 2 rounds of golf at The Grand Golf Club & Omni LaCosta Resort & Spa.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Aviara Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.