View of a green and bunker at Marshall Canyon Golf Club

Fairways Kikuyu Grass
Greens Kikuyu Grass

Clubs No

Commented on 12/03/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your 5 star experience to our team at Marshall Canyon Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Difficult greens

The course was nice filled with Deer and other critters... Beautiful views and nice holes.... Some serious dog leg left holes (like 90 deg.) But fun. The greens are for more the advanced players as none were flat or somewhat easy ... All were seriously sloped with challenging hole placement so 3 Or 4 putting was a regular thing which killed my score but I would definitely play here again.

Commented on 12/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback on your recent round with us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and we apologize if we missed the mark. Please feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop with any additional concerns. Thanks for choosing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Time to appreciate

Had a great round Course is in great conditions Great pace and the breakfast burritos were solid Appreciate our county courses since I have heard about closures

Commented on 12/03/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your experience to our team at Marshall Canyon Golf Club and aim for a 5 star visit next time. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Back 9

Played the back 9 due to a personally time constraint and was able to finish about 1.5 hrs.
Course was in good shape and was able to be charged for 9 holes instead of 18 last minute which was great.
Must have seen 2 Bob cats and 20 deer which is always a plus.

Commented on 12/03/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Marshall Canyon Golf Club. We will take your review and shoot for a 5 star round next time. Please visit us again soon!

Always a favorite course to play

I've reviewed this Course many time but it consistently is a relaxing round of Golf due to the friendliness of Staff, other players, pace of play, and the Course layout scenery and serenity. Its a Gold nugget in my opinion.
I played this past round on Thanksgiving Weekend, Friday afternoon with a 1:50 pm tee time. While normally, I'm playing earlier at a higher rate for 18 hole play, I had to admit this was a value for a 2 pm start, where a group of 4 can easily get in 14+ holes before twilight. I may need to rethink my pay/play strategy going forward. Can't go wrong either way.

Commented on 12/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Marshall Canyon Golf Club thanks you!

Novice Beginner Friendly Course

First time playing this course with a late tee time of 2 pm. Due to an Golf Event that just ended, it caused a backup up of Riding Carts not available to meet tee times. As Carts drove in, was washed and cleaned, they were redistributed by tee time orders. The Tee times were pushed back by 15-20 minutes, and ran 2+ Groups waiting. The backup caused slow play that only allowed for 9 Holes of play before twilight. Not worth the price to play.
The Fairways are tight and riddled with chalked off hazard areas, resulting in ball repositioning. The Backup of Players coupled with the tight Parallel Fairways resulted in errand balls and Golf Carts/Players crisscrossing adjacent fairways to play their shots which further slowed and delayed the pace of play. Not a good experience for first time playing this course. While I won't be back, this course may be good for family, young teen, and novice play.

Commented on 12/03/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback like yours for improvement. Thank you for playing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Commented on 12/03/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Marshall Canyon Golf Club. Please visit us again soon!

Commented on 12/03/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Nice pace of play

The course is laid out divided by trees and many sand and dirt traps in the fairway. Not many hills to challenge a Golfer, however, many holes were distant and works well for the Golfer that likes to swing for the fences. I'd play this course again.

Commented on 11/22/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Marshall Canyon Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for an even better 5-star experience!

Commented on 11/18/2021

Commented on 11/18/2021

Commented on 11/08/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

Commented on 11/08/2021

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Marshall Canyon Golf Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 11/08/2021

Thanks so much for the review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon for a 5 star visit. Thanks for choosing Marshall Canyon Golf Club.

San Dimas, California
West Covina, California
Diamond Bar, California
Duarte, California
Ontario, California
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Resort at Pelican Hill Newport Beach and 2 rounds of golf at Pelican Hill Golf Club - Ocean North & Ocean South Courses.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Monarch Beach Resort and play 2 rounds of golf at Monarch Beach Golf Links.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Courtyard San Diego Oceanside and 2 rounds of golf at The Grand Golf Club & Omni LaCosta Resort & Spa.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Aviara Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.