Seven Springs Country Club offers two golf courses, the Championship and an executive course. Located in New Port Richey, the courses are just minutes away from Tampa Bay and the scenic Gulf of Mexico beaches. The Championship Course offers a challenge for players of all skill levels, especially if it's a windy day. There are a few bunkers scattered along the greensides but water is the most prominent hazard. There are numerous lakes and ponds throughout that come into play on almost every hole. Towering pines and cypress trees also frame most of the holes. Thanks to the challenging layout, lush fairways, and manicured greens, the golf course has earned the reputation of being one of Pasco County's best. Seven Springs also offers a practice facility with an excellently conditioned driving range with four target greens and a hitting area that is 300 yards in length.

Seven Springs Golf and Country Club, Champion Course

Year Built 1970
Architect Ron Garl (1970) Ron Garl (1980) MacCurrach Golf

Practice Hole Yes

Dress code Shirts with collars and appropriate shorts or bottoms are required; Tank tops, tee shirts, denim and cut-off shorts are not permitted

Tennis

We really enjoy this course

Its so well kept, not crazy long but we really enjoyed it.

First time playing it, so I just fire over the trees.

Just find out there was water lol but it was fun, would definitely play it again.

Amazing conditions

I haven’t played many course in this area yet, but I can for sure say I will be back. Conditions were phenomenal considering the lack of rain. Greens and tee boxes were in great conditions as well. 10/10.

Great hidden gem

I had heard the course was a great play. My buddy and I took a chance and booked it. The people were all super friendly and the course was in decent shape besides a few small spots. If your on the fence give it a try.

Great layout!

Greens are in great shape! You’ll enjoy yourself. Go!

Commented on 05/18/2021

Thanks for coming out, we hope to see you again soon.

Location

Second time playing the course I really enjoyed it.

Commented on 05/18/2021

Thanks for coming out, were glad you had a great time. Summer rates just kicked in so don't be a stranger!!!

Great Time

The weather was perfect,to start off.we only got in 17 holes before the biggest rainstorm I have been in, in a very long time hit us. The only down side was the cart paths were kind of chewed up
I would definitely go back as would my fellow golf mates

Great course. Challenging and fun

We really liked this course. Pace of play was slow but still finished in under 4 hours. Staff was great. Enjoyable day.

Drive through the parking lot

...Before you play. That’s all you need to do. The place is in bad condition. The course is in rough shape. In the 80s I used to play here as a kid and it was an amazing community with great golf facilities. A couple of things are going on here, or some combo of the two: 1) annual members have routinely fought hard against adequate dues increases and/or residents have refused to properly assess themselves for the true cost of what takes to maintain a course, 2) a poorly written management agreement that lacks clear deliverables, poor oversight from members and a really bad operating company. Such a shame to see this place go down the toilet.

Would never play here again

Not worth the money. Starter was a jerk. 5 hour 15 minute round. Fairways not in good condition. Play another course in the area for the money. Also only 5 springs

Stay away

Just read the other negative reviews...course conditions are far below average and the golf facilities are really tired. It’s a mystery to me how they are able to charge so much and stay in businesses. There are several courses nearby that are much nicer and less expensive.

Challenging

Greens in great shape, course requires shot making and thinking. Very walkable course, but only club members can walk.Variety of hole designs.

Very well maintained and fun

Had a great time and the course looked and played great. It was a pretty full morning. We had a 3some that included my wife and her sister but we still kept up fine (they scrambled) even though it was her first time. At the turn we grabbed a beer and lat a 4some play through. We drove on 10 and then had to wait for the group ahead of us to hit their 3rd shot and a group got on the tee box waiting for us to hit our second shot. As we were getting ready to hit the starter (sits at the split) came out and told us to pick up the pace. My wife told him that the 4some ahead of us just hit. He was EXTREMELY RUDE and told us that he already had 1 group play through and we needed to pick it up now period. It was all I could do to keep from getting booted on a golf course during my vacation. Everyone else and everything else was amazing.

Summer @ the Springs

Course layout was fun, everything was right to left. The fairways were average at best and the greens were a bit slow. Definitely target golf. Hottest day of the year so far.

Not worth the $55

Pace of play was extremely slow. The kid we got paired with had to leave after nine because he was going to miss his own birthday party. Over 5 hours for 18 holes. We got there and tried to get drinks for the course. There was no bartender at the bar. We had to leave to make our tee time, and we figured we would get the cart girl, but by the fourth hole there was no sign of her. We were near the clubhouse so my buddy ran back to see if we could get some drinks to help with the hot Florida sun, but again there was no one in the bar. She finally came around on the 8th fairway, Fairways were in really rough shape, just completely torn up. If I were a member I would be livid. Greens looked nice but were hard and slow. Not at all a course for someone who doesn't know the course. We were hitting blind off the tee almost every hole, not knowing what we were hitting into. Couple of shots we thought were great turned out to be terrible because we had no idea of the layout and what we were hitting into. Nice alligator sightings just after the turn.

Trinity, Florida
Trinity, Florida
Holiday, Florida
Tarpon Springs, Florida
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Mission Inn Resort & Club and 2 rounds of golf at Mission Inn Resort & Club - El Campeon & Las Colinas Courses.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Bella Collina Country Club, Southern Dunes Golf and Country Club and The Country Club of Winterhaven.
ORLANDO, FL | Play 3 rounds of golf at Providence Golf Club, Red Tail Golf Club and Northshore Golf Club.