Style Executive
Harbour View Par 3 and Driving Range

Year Built 1994

Minigolf

Good value - Great place for a family outing w/ younger less experienced players

Enjoyed a mid-afternoon outing with the family. Course conditions were as expected. Tee boxes were a bit rough, and there were rough/weedy areas on some greens. Still, a good value and a great place to play with less experienced and younger players.

Family Fun

Played with my wife and daughter who do not play often. So this course fit was a good fit for them.

Plays Once a year

Lots of Fun!

This was my first time playing the course. Terrific for beginners and those of us who haven't played in quite a while (2 years) to get their swing back, putting back, everything back :).

Looking forward to playing this course again. Props!

Tees and Greens

Back tees are mats. Greens with one or two exceptions were awful. Huge and I mean huge like a foot in diameter huge holes n a couple greens.

Short course

Well laid out. We like a course like this to just work of short game. 7,9, and a putter works well.

Good spot to work on yardages for wedges.

I went there between rounds just to work on yardages for wedges. Greens not really good so any putting issues you may want to work on would be out of the question. Staff very friendly and groups on course let you play through. Saw groups of 5 and 6 playing together which is cool. This is good for a family get together that lasts about an hour. If you are looking to work on shots from 55 to 120 and not just go to a range I would recommend having a target to play to. Maybe to spend time with someone thinking of taking of golf is another. Again greens and putting are below average.

Rough greens, slow play

Putting was a challenge due to poor conditions of the turf. More like shag carpet than bent grass. Back 9 was closed for maintenance so play on the second time around the front was very slow. Nice layout and if you were a foursome of family golfers this would be fine.

Maintenance courtesy

This was the first time we had ever played here and it was almost our LAST time. We decided to go here for my 50th birthday. The course itself was good and the staff at the front desk was very nice. The issues I had and STILL have is the grounds keepers! There was a guy that was mowing the course right through our playing. I attempted to tee off twice on two separate occasions with one almost hitting the groundskeeper that was mowing because he was constantly mowing around us. My guest was on her green and he came right behind her and mowed while we were on the green. Something NEEDS to be done about his lack of courtesy and golfing etiquette. I mean, seriously, who does that? THE ONLY reason we would try it again is due to the staff at the desk and manager. The staff member we complained to explained that he would make a note to mgmt about it, but because they are a completely different part of the course (or mtnc) and they have nothing to do with them, he didn't know of anything could be done. Smh. Really sad. Happy 50th birthday to me.

Decent Par 3

Let me start by saying this is a casual place to go work on your short game. The conditions are pretty darned good. Nothing fancy here, just a basic layout. All the holes seem to range from 90 to 130 yards (we only played the front nine but the back looked like more of the same). The other thing I’d like to say is that it is expensive to play here with your family. Every other golf course I’ve played let’s kids play for free, but you pay per person here, and I get that they need to make money, so I’m not downing them for being that way, but I think you just need to.be aware that for a family of five to play nine holes it was right at $70, and that was walking. I mean, the walk was easy, so no big deal there; all the holes are very close together. So, for that reason, I do not think I would come here again with the whole family, but I would come back in a heartbeat to practice my short game.

Poor, poor, poor, dont waste yoir hard earned money

Booked online and saved a ton, thank goodness. If I had payer full price I would have been very upset. 15 of 18 greens had less than 50 pct of their Bermuda disguised as dirt and the tees were barely any better. Pace of play was fine, probably because word is out that it is a dump. $28 per person to ride? You can play nice, full length courses in MB for $30 in the summer. Just pay more and play from the 100 yard marker. Lastly, the old man in the pro shop was nasty and rude. Guess he got up too early or hates his job, but no reason to add to the disappointment in the course by being I'll tempered. Go somewhere else.

Excellent weather

NEEDS LOVE AND ATTENTION

As beginners, this Par-3 course was great for us. But in recent visits we've seen a big change. They've added 'soccer-golf' as an option, so when there's a team in front of you or on any holes on either side of you, your pace of play is dead stopped for way too long and there's always a soccer ball or two coming your way.

I really hope they get this place back to where it was.

Fun for family

Had a great time on this little course and I really enjoyed it. Only complaints are the staff (depending who is working) can be very rude and will charge you for every little thing. First time I went I got a cart for nine holes and a man only charged me $16 and gave me a small bucket to warm up in the range because all carts where out. 2nd time a different man charged me $17 to walk 9 with a pull cart. Was very wierd but I didn't argue.

Good weather

Challenging Par 3

Being from out of town, I always try and squeeze in some golf when I come to North Myrtle Beach. And being that sometimes I'm short on time, I love stopping at Harbour View in Little River to play their Par 3 course.

The very narrow tree lined fairways keep this course challenging and exciting. Since I typically play in the winter, the greens are almost always covered in pine needles and a little overgrown. But for the price, I think can look past that. The tee boxes are artificial, however you can stand to the side or in front of most of them if you choose to.

There are a few holes around 150-yards but most are in the 90-110 range. You should only need about three clubs for this place as there aren't many bunkers either.

Great Place to Practice Your Short Game

This is the ideal place to hone your short game skills. The staff is friendly. Course is in good condition.

Cleveland Advisor

Good practice facility on the north end of the strand

nice par three course, but I use the practice range when wintering in Little River. Large grass tee area, and with a $10 members card, you get a 20% discount on range balls plus other deals that change frequently, for both the course, range, and the miniature golf course.

4.1969647059
Longs, South Carolina
Sunset Beach, North Carolina
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club and Rivertowne Country Club.
KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodation Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Fazio, Hills and Jones Courses at Palmetto Dunes, and Country Club of Hilton Head.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Sea Pines Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Heron Point, Atlantic Dunes at Sea Pines Resort, Arthur Hills Course at Palmetto Dunes and Hilton Head National.