A view from tee #1 at Vintage Course from Mount Vintage Golf Club.

Mount Vintage Golf Club

Fairways Bermuda 419 Grass
Greens Champion G12 Bermuda Grass
Architect Tom Jackson (2000)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Fivesomes Allowed Yes, with permission only.
Walking Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Bar

Clubhouse, Lounge, Lockers, Locker Rooms

Riding

Commented on 10/25/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course!

Great condition.

I liked the layout with the hills and changes in elevation. It offered risk reward shot making. The course was in great shape. I think it was one of the better conditioned courses in the area. The greens were in really nice condition.

The staff was very friendly and very accommodating as I told them it was my first time playing there. I will be back!

Commented on 10/18/2021

Hello, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course!

Commented on 10/14/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course!

Commented on 10/08/2021

Thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course.

Commented on 10/06/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course.

Always in Great Shape

Other than a handful of holes being Cart Path Only, course as always, was in great shape. Greens fast & true, fairways perfect length, tee boxes level & well maintained. Honestly, this course is always manicured & a pleasure to play. About the ONLY thing possible to comment negatively on, is a few bunkers were not raked out & a few are a little thin on the sand in them. Other than that small minor item, this course is consistently the best groomed course around. I drive over an hour to get there, and will continue to do so. Play it!!!

Commented on 09/27/2021

Hi, Frank. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course.

If cart path only - don’t play

My rating is specific to this round only. Course was wet from several inches of rain it got this week. As a result it was cart path only. And because the carts have gps, the cart will shut down if you try to drive off the cart path.

I’m not complaining about having the course cart path only today. It should be because it was wet. I’m sharing it’s a ton of lateral walking that makes the day very long. So for now on I’ll call and ask if it’s cart path only 1st before booking.

Commented on 09/21/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback of your recent round with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at the course with us. Your feedback is extremely important to us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and apologize if we missed the mark. For further resolution in this matter, please feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop. We hope to hear from you soon!

Great place to play

You will love this course. The staff is great. The course is always in great shape. It was cart path only today which was not a problem. Good thing is the cart won’t allow those that don’t follow the path only rule to damage the course. That helps keep the course in great shape even when it’s wet.
Most people repair their ball marks also which keeps the greens in great shape and rolling true on every green.
Plan and simple, this course never disappoints!!!

Commented on 09/20/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course.

Commented on 09/20/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course!

One of my favorites

Played on a Thursday morning and we frequent here a good bit. Very tough course and wouldn’t recommend walking as it’s very hilly.

Commented on 09/20/2021

Best course in town for $

This course is a challenge. Greens roll flat but hard to get speed right.

Commented on 09/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course thanks you!

Great value with terrible pace of play

The course is in amazing shape and worth every penny, but the pace of play was terrible with no ranger in site. It was well over a 5 hour round all held up by 1 single foursome. On hole 7 of the vintage 9 we counted 7 groups held up by a foursome. The course was understandably busy for a holiday, but they holiday was not what held up the play.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hello. Thank you for visiting us at Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great Tee to Green

Course always in beautiful condition. Only complaint is pace of play. Paired up with another pair since foursome in front of us. Round took 5 hours. This second time round here took 5+ hours. Other than this, I love this course.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hi. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course.

Great course !

One of my favs , well worth the hour drive. Pace of play usually ok , but little over 4 hour mark on this round Highly recommend!

Great as always

Vintage is consistently great! Greens are always in immaculate shape

Commented on 09/07/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course.

Busy busy

Unfortunately I had to decide to get a refund and go back home today. They had a youth tournament going on which is awesome. Glad to see kids getting involved in the game. They didn’t have any carts available, so I hung around 45 minutes past my tee time to see if carts would be coming in. Love this place. Wish I had known how busy they were before driving down to play..

Commented on 08/30/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Mount Vintage Golf Club - Chester Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 08/30/2021

Fun day

Course was in good condition after a very rainy month. Bunkers were a little bit hit and miss. Greens were very nice and rolled true. Only negative (not really) was not playing the Chester 9. We have played twice and both times played Independent to Vintage. It would have been nice to play the other 9. Still a great day and an excellent pairing with another father & son. Good luck Jefferson in the Jr Tournament!

Commented on 08/23/2021

Awesome course

The course was in great shape and the greens were perfect. This was well worth the drive from Lexington. I will play here again.

Commented on 08/24/2021

Graniteville, South Carolina
Edgefield, South Carolina
Aiken, South Carolina
Semi-Private/Resort
Augusta, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club Château, Woodlands, and Par 3 Courses.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC | Enjoy up to 5 nights' accommodations at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa and and up to 4 rounds of golf at Palmetto Dunes Golf Club (Fazio, Hills & Jones Courses) and the Country Club of Hilton Head.
KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course.
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at the Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club & Rivertowne Country Club.