Formerly known as Trophy Club of Gwinnett.

Country Club of Gwinnett

Year Built 1993
Greens Miniverde Bermuda Grass
Architect D. J. DeVictor Steve Melnyk (1993) Bill Boswell (2004)

Practice Hole Yes

Dress code Appropriate golf attire

Commented on 01/26/2021

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Country Club of Gwinnett.

Commented on 01/15/2021

Terrific! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Country Club of Gwinnett.

Commented on 01/06/2021

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Country Club of Gwinnett. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Love this course

Very good shape the greens are very fast love it .pins position are tough am sometimes in you want to enjoy a good round with the guys play the blues but if you want to challenge yourself play the golden G. Love this course.

Commented on 01/07/2021

Excellent! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Country Club of Gwinnett.

Fun Back 9

First off, the most noticeable thing is that the greens were in awesome shape. Didn’t see a single bald spot, well kept, fast and smooth. That was the best surprise of the day – except for how much more interesting the back nine was compared to the front. The first few holes leave something to be desired in terms of forgetting you are in a neighborhood, and to be honest, they are boring. But on 10, you immediately encounter water, and from there, the layout around the lake makes the whole round more fun. I will probably keep this as an option in a new rotation, having just moved to Smoke Rise.

Commented on 01/20/2021

Commented on 01/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Country Club of Gwinnett.

Commented on 12/26/2020

The Pandemic Tee time

The course was lots of fun to play again. This was my 1 st round there since the course changed management. Played the course multiple times prior to management change. The course was packed and the pace of play was null and void. There was a wait at every hole. But it happens and during a pandemic anything can happen.

Commented on 12/29/2020

Commented on 12/16/2020

Commented on 12/21/2020

Outstanding! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Country Club of Gwinnett.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Thank you for your review! Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Country Club of Gwinnett.

If you hungry or thirsty not good choice. No cart girl and no one in grill at turn. Was no food , no beer. My cart wasn’t charged barely made it thru 18. Second cart in our group had to push it up hills entire back nine. Rudest homeowners I’ve ever encountered on a course. Some people seem to think they in exclusive country club neighborhood. (Definitely not) On positive note greens were great. Very hard and super slick made it challenging.

Commented on 11/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Country Club of Gwinnett!

Nice for the Cost

This course was is good condition. The greens where sanded but ball rolled true. Problem was it too over 5 hours to play and course is very short.. Older gentlemen playing behind us off red tees almost hit us on several holes when we waited for for them in front of us. Team in front had 5 players and would. Not let us pass. Also, my cart would not start several times and we had to push it to get it started. I will try course again when not so crowded.

Commented on 11/28/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Country Club of Gwinnett!

Perfect fall play

Played with a foursome for the second time. Good course condition including greens. Fairways were in nice shape and greens well maintained. Fairly fast greens that roll true especially for this time of year. Only issue was one player requested a separate cart which wasn't standard but was accommodated. Didn't wait at all during the round. Practice area is ok but green is fast and a true measure of course greens. Would recommend and will play again.

Commented on 11/24/2020

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Country Club of Gwinnett. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Beautiful Fairways

Had a great time playing at this place! Views were beautiful and I got some great shots for DYSON GOLF YouTube channel.

Commented on 11/19/2020

Excellent! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Country Club of Gwinnett. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Poor course management, Marshal non existent!!!

Well, I gave this course a second try today because I really liked the lay out and quality of the course itself. The good review stops there. These guys flood the course with players and the Marshal does absolutely nothing to keep the pace of play on track. I went a few weeks ago and had to quit on 16 because it go so backed up it was going to take forever to complete before dark. I figured it was just a slow couple of groups in front of me so I wanted to give the course another chance. Today was no better. First, there was a group of 5 playing in front of me. I got around them so no big deal but why allow groups of 5 on a course that already is packed. At the turn, I ran into two groups at the tee box before me and the waits once again started. It just got worse and finally by 12, I called it quits. I called the club house while on the course and asked for a refund and while the person that answered told me to come in for a refund, I decided against it because I'll NEVER play this course again. It's a waste of time. Nobody has 5+ hours for a round of golf these days. I wish they'd pay attention to pace of play because this really could be a great course to play.

Commented on 01/06/2021

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 11/09/2020