Mystery Valley Golf Course

Year Built 1966
Architect Dick Wilson (1966)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Mystery Valley Golf Academy"

Thick Rough 9

Beautiful fun to play course
Hit driver on most holes
Perfect Greens
No bev cart no burgers no glizzys

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hello, u476412694. Thank you for visiting us at Mystery Valley Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hello, gglasgow1. Thank you for visiting us at Mystery Valley Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/16/2021

Hello, u000003209608. Thank you for visiting us at Mystery Valley Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/11/2021

Hello, u314160471378. Thank you for visiting us at Mystery Valley Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great condition

This is one of the few courses inside the perimeter that is in great shape. greens fairways tea boxes courses maintained wonderfully for a municipal course.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hello, u314160758102. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Mystery Valley Golf Club!

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jky123! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mystery Valley Golf Club!

Prices to big for a municipal course, particularly for residents

Slow greens, bunkers hard, clay, needs tilling, golf carts lack sufficient charge. Our two carts failed…..

Commented on 05/27/2021

Hi, henry6134568. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mystery Valley Golf Club.

Mystery valley golf

It’s fine. Good condition. Very good value. Like most courses they could add five minutes between groups , but it’s fine.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Hi, u881307206. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mystery Valley Golf Club.

Mediocre at best

Don't fall in love with the two beautiful white traps as you drive in...those are the only white traps on the course. The rest are rock hard clay. Fairways and greens are in decent shape, just also very very rock hard. May just be a result of no rain, but haven't played a course with greens this rock hard in a long time. The clubhouse wasn't stocked with left handed size large gloves, there were no tees available to purchase and the kitchen was closed down. Pace of play was pretty good, but I wonder if others have already learned of the rough conditions. Overall, I feel like the course is decent, but wayyyy over priced. We paid $56, and I would say it was worth a $30 round. Pretty disappointing, won't be back for a while.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Hi, Shawn7425876! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 05/24/2021

Hello, u314159959585. Thank you for visiting us at Mystery Valley Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/02/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u7938246! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mystery Valley Golf Club!

Valley of mysteries

Good times and decent conditions overall for the value. Golf cart battery faded out in us but we had a great time.

Commented on 05/20/2021

Hi, u314160186309. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mystery Valley Golf Club.

Commented on 05/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000006610617! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mystery Valley Golf Club!

Commented on 05/10/2021

Hello, u1084720. Thank you for visiting us at Mystery Valley Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/10/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, randy1000! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mystery Valley Golf Club!

Mystery Valley - May 1, 2021

Overall, the course was fine, no issues. They had no food or cart service, so you have to bring your own stuff. Also, the amount that TeeOff.com said I owed was not correct. I don't know who was off but it cost me another $30 per foursome. .

Commented on 05/06/2021

Hi, teduncan. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mystery Valley Golf Club.

Last played 20 years ago

Mystery Voalley is still a terrific golf course. It is fair but tough. Players should plan to bring their A-game. The greens are indeed a mystery. Don’t be above the hole. I have recommended it to my friends if they’re ever in the Atlanta metro area to play that course. Really enjoyed my round.

Commented on 05/05/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, fNGgEMPaMekgnCba05sV! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mystery Valley Golf Club!

Commented on 05/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jaynoh64! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mystery Valley Golf Club!

Not quite sure what happened to the staff

Ive played here multiple times over the years and have never had issues like I did last weekend. I'm not quite sure what happened to the staff but it was not the experience I've had before.

Let me describe my experience.

First, I arrived 20 min early to hit the range and get warmed up, I paid and was directed to the single cart that was available to load up my clubs and get started. The man prepping the cart was hesitant to even give me the cart stating that I needed to wait to see if anyone else was going to be paired with me (meaning I would share the cart I suppose?).. Fine.. I walked to the range and hit some balls and went back to retrieve the cart to start my round on time. As I approach the staff member he was talking with others and as I state I am ready he looks around as if to say "theres no carts" so I asked what happened to my cart. He acted as if i was disrupting his conversation with the group of people and seeming annoyed he walked slowly back to the cart return to find me a cart. I get a cart and tee off from the 1st and am on my way. About 100ft into the fairway the cart dies so i turn it around and push it back up the hill myself. If anyone has played here before knows the first tee lies below a short but steep grade from where the clubhouse is. At this point I cant physically push it up any farther so I leave it there on the hill. I go inside to tell them of what happened and to see if there are any other carts. To be helpful, I told one of the staff that if I could get some help we could push it up the rest of the way back to the return. That staff member immediately scoffs and says "No way I'm pushing that up the hill!"

The only remediation I was given is that I could wait until more carts came in. At this point it was over 30 min past my tee time so I ended up getting my cart fee back and walking the course.

This was probably the worst customer service and management at a golf course I've had to deal with. I will not ever be back.

Commented on 05/17/2021

Hi, Jross13. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Mystery Valley Golf Club.

Snellville, Georgia
4.1938235294
Ellenwood, Georgia
Ellenwood, Georgia
Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club Château, Woodlands, and Par 3 Courses.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.