Style Executive

The golf course at Stripe Show Golf Club (previously known as Freedom Golf Course) is a walker-friendly and affordable venue for juniors, beginners and experienced golfers in search of a pleasant round. The executive length course has a risk-and-reward layout for an interesting game. This course may be short but there are several challenging elements. Situated on a terrain of rolling hills, golfers can expect uneven lies and elevation changes adding some interesting elements to the course. Water hazards come into play on several holes and there are strategically placed sand bunkers present on the course as well. Stripe Show Golf Club is well maintained with plenty of nice, shady areas.

Stripe Show Golf Club

Year Built 1978

Carts No

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2020 #8)

Great staff

Course is still being renovated, but still a great starter course. Staff was awesome! Came out to the course and gave my son a hat and glove for free. Also let us have push carts for free and let us play as many holes as we wanted. Can’t wait for this course to have all the grass filled in. I am going to purchase a 1 month membership for my son and myself so we can play as much as we want. Good luck to the new owners.

Great Day

This was exactly what we were looking for. We are a couple in our 70's and just want to play at our pace without being chased by someone telling us to hurry up. We found this nine hole course that has availability at a decent price. After arriving they explained that the course had been there for decades, but abandoned for the last two years. They have done a great job of bringing the course back and I see nothing but great things for them and the course. It is a walking course only and nine holes, so if you want to do 18 you just do it twice, which is great because you know what to expect. I met the owners and complimented them on a job well done. We will certainly be back and I would recommend this to any average golfer that just wants a pleasant day outside. The owners obviously care and welcome comments. Give this course a try. You will be surprised at how nice it really is.

Don't waste your money

My Daughter and I wanted to play a quick 9 holes today and I found Stripe show. It was easily the worst course I have ever seen in my life. The green were dirt, literally dirt! Fairways were bare and at one point a cart path was made out of roofing shingles. I'm glad the course was empty so I didn't have to spend anymore time there than I needed to.

A little gem

This course is very rough right now as the current owners have only had it for 3 months. That being said, the layout is very challenging. It is tree-lined, has 4 holes that require water to be carried & 1 more that water could be an issue. There is elevation change on every hole which includes the greens.The greens are pretty much dirt.

I will play this course again & hope the new owners can continue upgrading it.

hope it gets better

$15 seems high for not much of a golf course. although its under new management and some noticeable improvements are in place the greens were just painted dirt. The range did look good so maybe hitting balls there is fun. Grow some grass on the greens and maybe I'll be back....

Challenging

Course used to be frisbee golf course. Some young men bought it 3 months ago and restored it to a par 3 course with 2 short par 4’s. Challenging little track and needs a few months to get back into shape but great for short game practice.

Best Course for Practice and Learning

If you want to learn to play golf in a non-threatening setting, this is the course for you. Everyone is low key, and no one is bearing down on you to play quickly. There are plenty of obstacles for the experienced golfer to have fun as well. The prices can't be beat!

Course with Potential

The guys running this place have a great objective of bringing kids to the game. I brought my boys, had a great round. Springtime for a quick nine will be great, but the attention to detail the staff has for kids is impeccable. I wish the. The best of luck, please support their efforts.

Fun course coming together

This is a fun course that was left to disrepair. There is new management now and they are putting in the time needed to make it a fun place to play and visit. The course is perfect for anyone, it's a tough track but short enough that kids have fun playing it too. It has old growth trees that make it feel like you are outside of the city. I love playing this course and can't wait to see how the course comes together over the next couple of months.

New little gem

This course has new management, they’re completely renovating everything. It’s not in great condition yet, but has tons of potential to be an awesome little local pitch and putt. The guys are putting a ton of work in to make it great. Still needs some work but I love what they’re doing and will be back to support them.

This Course is under new Management

Upon arrival at this property 4 months ago it was in very rough shape as the previous owners did not take the necessary steps to insure the health of the golf course. They are now under a new management which is a local Independent company call Stripe Show. I have had the honor to meet now with both of the owners aNd they both seem like very driven entrepreneurs within the golf industry. The property still has a long way to come and needing some warmer weather. But overall the changes in the last 4 months have been mind blowing. Highly recommend this for all skill levels, and a great evens I gotta course to get in a quick 9 before dark. Also great to have a range to get some warm up swings on before the round.

Best 9 hole option in the area

Love this little hidden gem. Course is tucked away on a nice piece of property with big, shaded trees and a nice lake in the middle. Good option for getting in a quick 9 at a decent price.

Love this Place!

Awesome staff and a great quick cheap round. They are really bringing it back to life! Will be back forever

Amazing Potential

My fiancé and I played Stripe Show this weekend and we absolutely loved it. We found out that the course was abandon for quite a few years, and now two young entrepreneurs are trying to bring it back to life! The greens are in rough shape right now, but the fairways are pretty good! They are doing a tremendous job bringing it back to life. The first 4 holes are pretty simple, but the back 5 play around the water and offer a fun challenge.
We met the owners while we were there, and they are super friendly. They have some great ideas and I know they will succeed in their adventure. I’m looking forward to playing again, and would love to see them adapt night golf with glow in the dark balls. I think it would be the perfect course for that!
Please go out and help support Stripe Show during the initial start up months so that we can have a long term course to enjoy for years to come. Thanks again guys! Shaun

Up and coming 9 hole course

Today's 18 went great. The course looks surprisingly better than it did my last time playing here. Meeting the new owners and hearing about their plan for the golf course, game, and industry. A nice short game course that is up and coming. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Up and coming course

Look don't go here expecting the TPC Scottsdale ok this course was abandoned for two years recently and the new owners seem like good local dudes who are trying to turn this place around. The greens are dirt at the moment but surprisingly not to bad. Good tree cover. The two par 4s are dog legs right and fairly challenging. go here with your friends or kids to have a fun few hours for twenty bucks.

Great people

i have always wanted to play this course and now it has new owners. the new owners are doing a great job and are very friendly and are working hard to get the course back to shape. i cant wait til the course is where they want it to be it will be very enjoyable to play. i had a great time playing under its current conditions cant wait to play it again when they have it fully going. i recommed this course if you want a nice walk and golf to go along with it.

4.1199764706