Alondra Park Golf Course

Year Built 1947

Lounge, Banquet Facilities

Birthday Golf

Tom and the staff are excellent, I was able to get around in with my buddies, and the course is wide open, and if you're looking to work on your woods and hybrids, it's perfect.

This course sucks big time. Not 1 good lie on the entire track.

I only play this dive because I’m too lazy to drive to a real track. Only dweebs and old folks play here. Good luck!

Commented on 11/15/2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single-star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback.

It’s a Muni.

This course is exactly what most people consider as an average municipal golf course. Nothing fancy or horrid, just a fairly decent priced course. Don’t expect things to be amazing. They’re not. But if you have six hours and don’t want to drive, this might suit your needs. Yes six hours. This is LA. Pace of play is generally awful and when you have courses that allow five players, it’s going to be a long day. Staff is generally pretty nice though.

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hi, Nate! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at North at Alondra Park Golf Course!

Wish They'd Invest

This course has solid bones but the combination of poor course conditions and very poor greens paired with a lack of Marshall and a cold rigid staff means I only play this course as a last resort. If tee times were easier to come by during the pandemic there wouldn't be much reason to play here.

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hi, Delvin! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at North at Alondra Park Golf Course!

Fair at best

Played Saturday at 12:10. Tried to check in when I bought range balls, but was told I had to wait for the next shift at 11:45. When I went up to check in, the Golf Now info either was not showing, inaccurate or employee did not know how to read. Had to show email from Golf Now to prove I paid for round with cart, took about 10 minutes and then I had to rush up tot he tee. Tee boxes were in ok shape for the most part, fairways were in poor shape, rough was nonexistent for the most part and greens looked good, but were very bumpy. Pace of play was slow, five hour round.

Difficulty Extremely Easy
Commented on 11/09/2021

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

O M G

Punched greens, seeding ..
Without course Alert full charged fee is unfair.

Commented on 10/25/2021

Hello, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Commented on 10/15/2021

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Commented on 10/12/2021

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks for choosing North at Alondra Park Golf Course.

Plays Once a year

Cool and moderate golf course Good for walking and good for beginners But a long golf course for beginners

Oh Boy

So I really stopped playing Alondra a few years back because of the deteriorating conditions. We used to play here as members of LA County golf club once a year and that was about it. I played here last year and vowed I was done with the place. Well with the difficulty of getter tee times now I booked a tee time last week for yesterday 9/12/21. My mind set was OK it is what it is, I lift clean and place if I hit a fairway, I'll give myself at least a flat lie in a bunker and I'll fix as many ball marks as I can when i have a putt. Nothing prepared me for how bad some of the fairways are now, besides being thin with hardly any grass there were massive cracks and gopher holes in many of the fairways. Bunkers were mud and the greens, being the best part of the course were bumpy and slow mostly. So if you can have an attitude of low expectations, play winter rules and a little gratitude for a Sunday tee time you'll be fine. Alondra is definitely the new Victoria.

Commented on 09/21/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing North at Alondra Park Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

alondra golf course

When reserving time on website, was assessed a $2.50/person surcharge, canceled two of the four slots and could not get surcharge refuind
Never paid surcharge for county course reservations in 30 years
upon arrival 35 minutes prior to tee time, could not pay for round, had to pay for range balls and get called back to pay
course was not well maintained, most fairways hard pan with bare spots
greens were not cut or rolled, extremely bumpy
bunkers had no sand all mud/packed dirt

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hello,

We’re sorry to hear of your less-than-satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

We value our customers' opinions and would like to make things right and determine how we can provide a solution that makes you smile.

Please contact us directly at the pro shop. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Alondra is becoming Victoria in Carson?

No grass in the fairways only the rough. No sand in sand traps mostly hard packed dirt.. So disappointed since this was a decent public course. as recently as a few years ago.

Commented on 08/19/2021

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing North at Alondra Park Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 08/16/2021

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing North at Alondra Park Golf Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Manhattan Beach, California
El Segundo, California
Carson, California
Torrance, California
Torrance, California
Palos Verdes Estates, California
Rolling Hills Estates, California
Wilmington, California
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Resort at Pelican Hill Newport Beach and 2 rounds of golf at Pelican Hill Golf Club - Ocean North & Ocean South Courses.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Monarch Beach Resort and play 2 rounds of golf at Monarch Beach Golf Links.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Courtyard San Diego Oceanside and 2 rounds of golf at The Grand Golf Club & Omni LaCosta Resort & Spa.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Aviara Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.