A view from Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club

Walking Allowed No

Meeting Facilities, Locker Rooms

Tennis, Table Tennis

Commented on 09/20/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/20/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club!

This place is one of the best courses in south florida.

Really awesome track the greens are in good shape most of the time and the fairways are also in good shape.... However, this time the greens and fairways were punched so that wasn't ideal but the majority of time the conditions are excellent!

Commented on 09/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club thanks you!

Commented on 09/10/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club!

Best course for your money in broward

We paid $40 to play here, but this should probably be a $60-$70 course. It is only open to the public in the summer which is a shame for any non member out there because this place was in great shape. The tee boxes, the fairways, the greens, everything was in good condition.

Like all the other reviews have mentioned the course is packed on the weekends. Expect to play a 4.5-5 hour round with the pace of play there’s no getting around it.

The starter was great, super friendly and even talked to me around the turn. He even reminded us there were coolers on the carts and encouraged us to go back and fill them with ice before starting. The course was having a Labor Day cookout and the food was probably the best fast food I’ve ever had a turn.

Driving range is ok, you just hit into a lake off some mats which I think is fine before a round. I usually only like to hit 15-20 balls with a few clubs to warm up.

Putting green was as good as you could hope for and there is a separate chipping green I didn’t get to use but I’m sure it was good.

Cons : no cart girl, but I think you can buy 6-packs from the restaurant/ pro shop. Limited signage for some holes (you’ll get it right most of the time). Pace of play if you are used to shooting below 90 among the entire group

Commented on 09/08/2021

Hello. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club.

Prestige

Worth the drive from Kendall. The staff was super , the course is in excellent condition. Drain immediately, putting greens a treat

Commented on 09/07/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/09/2021

Always fun to play at Hollybrook.

Wish it was open to the public year round as I would definitely play it all year. But we are lucky that they do open it up during the summer and I get a chance to play here. The course isn't a long course, but the greens are always true, and I always have fun at the course.

Commented on 08/31/2021

Nice track but took over 5 hours to play

Course is in excellent condition, greens tool quick and nice! There was three groups of young men in front that just don’t care about your time and the etiquette of slow play! The 5 hour round made it hard to score. Other than that it’s a nice course!

Commented on 08/30/2021

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club.

Longest Round I’ve EVER played

I’ve played this course many times and it’s always in good condition. Greens consistent and mostly great condition. Tees and traps are good. Today was a different animal though. 1st tee was a 25 minute delay with carts all backed up, no starter. 12:09 tee time on a Saturday so we are not talking about twilight mid week or anything. 4 groups to hole with groups paired at 4,2,2,2,4 and the 2’s never joined up dispite waiting on EVERY hole. No Ranger. 5 1/2 hours total to play and this course is not hard, you don’t look for balls. I’ve played thousands of rounds and never had a round go this long and I blame the lack of staff. Otherwise good course.

Commented on 08/30/2021

Hello, thank you for visiting us at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Read the fine print… if it even exists

I showed up 45 mins early for my round, checked in (the pro shop is a bit tricky to find) had my bag placed on a cart and headed to the putting green. The course was not crowded as I saw no one tee off for the next 30 minutes (no one). That’s as good as it got. 15 minutes before my round I was informed by the starter I would be riding with another gentleman and that a plastic divider was now in place to protect each of us from each other? I asked if I could ride separately and was directed to the pro. I explained to the pro I would prefer to ride alone and would be happy to pay an additional fee. I was informed that was not possible due to club rules. I asked if there were enough carts and was informed that there are plenty but again that was not club policy. I informed the pro that I I didn’t quite understand the reasoning but in order to comply with club rules that I would just walk to avoid close contact with someone and that I play very quickly so keeping pace would not be an issue. The pros response, no walkers, and that he didn’t see the issue as I wasn’t wearing a mask in the pro shop. I reminded him he was 8 feet away and behind two thick pieces of plexiglass and he was wearing a mask none of which my playing partner would be using. I also pointed out that the cart divider was thin flexible plastic not completely separating the cart and that my playing partner and I would be in the cart together for the next 3.5 hours. I asked him if my playing partner was vaccinated or tested negative in the last 48 hours. His response, we aren’t giving you a refund because you already paid golf now online. Call them. I said I don’t want a refund I want to walk or have my own cart. He did not respond. So, I returned to the putting green and politely informed my playing partner I was withdrawing from my round. My problem isn’t so much with the arbitrary club rules. It is with the lack of transparency on what the Hollyhock Club rules require before you book a tee time. If I had known these requirements I would have simply played elsewhere.

Commented on 08/30/2021

Hi, we’re sorry to hear of your less-than-satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

We value our customers' opinions and would like to make things right and determine how we can provide a solution that makes you smile.

Please contact us directly at the pro shop. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Commented on 08/27/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, John! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club!

Great golf course

This course is in pristine condition 100% recommend

Commented on 08/27/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club. Please visit us again soon!

Good Shape - TERRIBLE Pace of Play

Course is in good shape. However, be prepared for the following: stacked tee sheet with times every 7 minutes; a wide open course with little personality; hacks as far as the eye can see; people shanking balls onto your fairway and tee box (had many close calls out here, luckily average ball speed is well below 60 mph for the hacks out here so a direct shot to the head probably wouldnt be too bad); 30+ handicappers (being generous) playing shots from adjacent fairways as they ineffectively try to get their ball back onto the correct hole; donkeys waiting for green to clear from 250 our when they only hit their drive 205; not a ranger in site. Enjoy!

Commented on 08/25/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club!

Hidden Gem

Always like playing this golf course. The people are cordial, the golf course is consistently in good condition. The food in the restaurant is also very good.

Commented on 08/25/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/19/2021

Hi, Noel. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club.

Commented on 08/17/2021

5 Hour round

Explain to me who will enjoy a 5 hour round of Golf on 6500 yard Course and no Marshall pathetic.

Commented on 08/16/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, Pierre. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 08/17/2021

Miami, Florida
Cooper City, Florida
Miami, Florida
Hollywood, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Hollywood, Florida
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodations in a Deluxe Guest Room at Trump National Doral and 1 rounds of golf at Red Tiger, Golden Palm, Silver Fox or Blue Monster.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Biltmore Hotel and 1 round of golf at The Biltmore Golf Course.
NAPLES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and 2 rounds of golf at Tiburón Golf Club - Gold Course and Black Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.