Redwood Canyon Golf Course (formerly Willow Park)

Year Built 1966
Fairways Blue Grass
Greens Blue Grass

Staff is super friendly

Staff of Redwood Canyon has always been very helpful. They are accommodating, quick and always very customer oriented. Thank you

Commented on 01/20/2021

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Redwood Canyon Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're thrilled that our staff left a great impression on you and we hope you join us for another round soon.

Great time

Course was in great condition. Greens were soft but pretty true roll. We had a foursome and played best ball vs each other. Me and my partner killed the course and shot a 69.

Commented on 01/19/2021

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Redwood Canyon Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Beautiful Scenery

I'm happy the course was open, the fairway wasn't very muddy after all the rain, the crew does a good job trying to keep the place in shape. I noticed they are putting in new tee boxes so I look forward when the weather gets better but we do need the rain. A great course to play in bad weather.

Commented on 01/13/2021

Nice layout, tight fairways in decent shape for January. Super receptive greens, that are true.
All in all a great experience, will definitely be back.

Commented on 01/08/2021

Commented on 01/11/2021

Good value they need to work on customer service

I’ve played there two times in the last couple of months and the morning guy behind the desk has been a jerk both times. I have been playing gold for 35 years and I’ve never been treated or complained about treatment at any course. There’s a first for everything. He told me to book direct because it will save money. Don’t do it. Willow park has a 48hour cancellation policy and zero tolerance. My friend came down with a fever and dropped out the morning of and golf now worked it out so we didn’t have to pay for a dead round. I ate a green fee on thanksgiving day because only 7 of our eight in the group were able to play. Eating the green fee was not the problem. It was the pleasure he got out of being a jerk.

Commented on 01/12/2021

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your experience with us. We are committed to providing an enjoyable time for all our guests and we would like the chance to explore your experience further. Please reach out to us at info@redwoodcanyongolf.com at your earliest convenience. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Terrible drainage and Overall Bad Experience

Our first round here after a shotgun Veterans round almost 2 plus years ago. We mistakenly walked in the wrong COVID19 door and was made to feel like we should know better. When I tried to explain, it went down hill even being polite to the rudeness encountered with no one around.

Course was wet, sloppy, and they had teams trenching on 10 and 18 with water being blown out of pumps, while workers appeared to be clearing drain lines. Overall, from the starters rudeness to not being told of the pipe problems on the back 9, it was a disappointing round.

Commented on 01/17/2021

Update: spoke to GM Will and discussed the concerns from the post which Im hopeful will assist. I am happy for the follow-up as we discussed.

Commented on 01/04/2021

Thank you for your review! We apologize for your experience and would very much like to speak to you more regarding your time with us. Please reach out to us via email at info@redwoodcanyongolf.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you.

Commented on 01/04/2021

Terrific! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Redwood Canyon Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 01/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Redwood Canyon Golf Course.

Commented on 12/29/2020

Never again

Worst course I have ever played. When I got there the club house told me I paid too much because on line it was cheaper then Golf Now. That has been proven to be correct.
The course is built in a swamp in a valley, the fairways were mud, the tee blocks are terrible, greens have been chewed up by bores and ditches are wet; but streams are dry.
Every shot you had to clean off your ball.

Commented on 12/29/2020

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your time with us and that you didn't enjoy our course. We appreciate your feedback and will use your review to help us improve moving forward. Thank you again and we hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Good course

Course was great but the pro shop guy was very rude.

Commented on 01/04/2021

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Redwood Canyon Golf Course.

Commented on 12/30/2020

Commented on 12/26/2020

A fun course

Redwood Canyon is a fun course with many creeks and gullies. The greens were very difficult but in good condition. Pce of play was good.

Commented on 12/21/2020

Needs better maintenance

Course layout is nice, tough narrow fairways. If management can keep the fairways green without all the dead spots it will be worth playing again.

Commented on 12/16/2020

Commented on 12/10/2020

Great setting. Good value.

I loved the course setting. You're out in the middle of a valley with widlife and trees. Deer are out on the course and no houses lining the course. The course was a little torn up due wild boar? tearing up the fairways on a few holes. The cart paths were a little rutted so it made for a bumpy ride. I'd play this course again.

Commented on 12/09/2020

Commented on 12/07/2020

I'll never play here again.

My buddys an I played here on December 5th. This past Saturday. 1 of 4 of our buddy's had to cancel. Due to a covid scare on his job site. He just wanted to be safe. When I tried explaining this to the cashier. He just replied 24 hour cancelation policy. My buddy wasn't notified until Friday afternoon after he was already home. I have no control over that. Most people I would think that hey this a valid reason. Not to this golf course. The course itself is dangerous. Holes play into one another. Ill never play here again.

Commented on 12/16/2020

Thank you for your review! We regret to hear your experience was less than pleasant, but we appreciate your friend taking caution with the situation. Please email us at info@redwoodcanyongolf.com so we can discuss your time with us more and try and make it right. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you!

3.3203058824