Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club sits amongst the nature preserves that reside along Choctawhatchee Bay, enjoying scenic views and a beautiful landscape. Robert C. Walker, Arnold Palmer's former lead architect, designed the course. Water comes into play throughout in the form of sparkling blue lakes and meandering streams. The most memorable use of water comes is on the challenging 16th hole. This tricky par 4 has water to the left as well as a marsh area crossing the fairway. Being so close to the water, the golf course is often subject to strong prevailing winds. Despite its many challenges, Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club is a fair challenge that players of all skill levels can enjoy, which is perhaps why it has been called one of North America's top courses by Golf Digest.

Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club

Year Built 1996
Greens Tifdwarf Grass
Architect Robert Walker (1996)

Snacks, Restaurant, Beverage Carts

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Florida (2018 #22)

Very slow round

We waited on every hole and every shot due to two groups ahead that were extremely slow. There was no marshal to deal with this problem.

Commented on 01/14/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000001841214! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Outstanding Track

In from Minnesota and will be back out in April. A great track and staff/amenities make it even better. Many thanks!!

Commented on 01/14/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u771051106! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Commented on 01/13/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ron7560! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Commented on 01/13/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000008086901! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

What a gorgeous course. It was in great shape even with it being January. Me and the guys cannot wait to go down when it warms up and the color returns. The greens were like carpet. They were a little firm but not terrible. The staff was super friendly. They answered questions and briefed us on some course tips since it was our first time. It was well worth the 5 hour drive to play.

Commented on 01/14/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161093164! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Regatta Bay Golf Outing

Course was in great shape for the dead of winter. Customer service was excellent. Staff was friendly and very helpful. My favorite course to bring my friends to play.. Thank you for making our time memorable.

Commented on 01/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314159879622! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Commented on 01/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u783679449! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Good Course

I really like this course. The greens are in excellent shape and true. The fairways are in great shape for this time of the year. The tee boxes are a little rough.

Commented on 01/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, RoyRobbins! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Great layout!!!

I played here for the first time and will be back!!! Everything about the place was top shelf. Four stars on condition only because several holes were cart path only because the course was pretty wet. Staff from the clubhouse to the starter were great people. Looking forward to returning!!!!!!!

Commented on 01/07/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, trots007! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Commented on 01/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Jon3206019! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Commented on 01/06/2021

Hello, u427653621. Thank you for visiting us at Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 01/04/2021

Hello, u314161111451. Thank you for visiting us at Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 01/04/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Byerslw! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Overcrowded and incredibly slow pace

I was very excited to play this course with my son, daughter, and her boyfriend. I ended up VERY disappointed.
First, the course had no carts available. Understandable during Covid, except that there were not singles in carts....every cart had 2 people. This was my first indication that the course over-booked and/or had tee times too close together.
Second, it is timre for our tee time and we are still waiting for carts. Two carts pull up, but they give the carts to the foursome who just showed up 20 minutes late for their tee time, while the two-some in front of us and my group have to wait for them. Twenty-five minutes after our scheduled tee time, we finally hit the course.
Third, we make the turn at 10 and the pace of play is SO slow that it takes an hour to play 10, 11, and 12. At this point, it is now getting dark, we know we aren't going to finish so we call it quits and drive through 13-18. During our drive through those holes, we see the problem....there are 3 groups of FIVE playing in front of us not counting all of the other foursomes.
So, for $280, I got to play 12 holes in 4 hours. Not exactly how I thought the day would go. While it is a very nice course....I won't be back until they figure out a better place of play, spread the tee times a little more, and don't send out groups of 5.

Commented on 01/04/2021

Hello, u3016742. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. Please reach out to our management team at {{business_phone_number}, and thank you for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club. We hope to hear from you soon.

Pace of play was terrible

Could not finish because our tee time was pushed back and had to wait constantly on group in front of us.

Commented on 01/04/2021

Hello, u314161124472. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club.

Excellent All Around

My first time playing and definitely won’t be the last. I was visiting and had a few hours to kill. The staff was very helpful and friendly. My favorite staff members was the started. I felt like we knew each other! Between the smooth greens and great accommodations (range and putting green) I will be back!

Commented on 01/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, lavender1983! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Commented on 01/04/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314159714630! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Commented on 12/27/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u667844815! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Semi-Private/Resort