Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club sits amongst the nature preserves that reside along Choctawhatchee Bay, enjoying scenic views and a beautiful landscape. Robert C. Walker, Arnold Palmer's former lead architect, designed the course. Water comes into play throughout in the form of sparkling blue lakes and meandering streams. The most memorable use of water comes is on the challenging 16th hole. This tricky par 4 has water to the left as well as a marsh area crossing the fairway. Being so close to the water, the golf course is often subject to strong prevailing winds. Despite its many challenges, Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club is a fair challenge that players of all skill levels can enjoy, which is perhaps why it has been called one of North America's top courses by Golf Digest.

Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club

Year Built 1996
Greens Tifdwarf Grass
Architect Robert Walker (1996)

Snacks, Restaurant, Beverage Carts

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Florida (2018 #22)

Fun & Challenging Course

This course has fun & challenging holes. Fairways & greens in excellent shape. The staff is top notch. It wasn’t as crowded as usual, probably due to the heat.

Great Course. Great Staff

The course was a beautiful layout and in great shape. Everyone at the course was friendly and professional. Highly recommend

Awesome golf course. Will definitely play it again.

Commented on 06/23/2022

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and rate us 5-stars. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club. Please visit us again soon!

Great course, great value, great staff

My son and I played for the first time and were blown away at how nice this course is, especially for the $71 afternoon tee time. Everything from the staff, driving range, chipping range and course was excellent. Will plan on coming here every time we are in town.

Commented on 06/23/2022

Thanks so much for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course for another 5-star experience soon. Thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club.

Awesome layout, be careful what you wish for.

The course was in great condition. I found the greens to be an enigma; very receptive to approach shots which was great. The enigma for me was between the slowness when putting and the response when chipping or pitching. It might simply be my Inexperience with Bermuda greens. The greens had me puzzled all day; if I played it to check it ran out and if I played it to run it checked. I prefer to play on fast greens and that is mostly because my home course, Plantain Lakes in Millsboro, DE keeps the course firm but receptive. They also have many tricky undulating greens as does Regatta Bay. Maybe that’s why I liked the course so much. There is a caveat to all this though; if the greens were much faster, you need to be an excellent putter of the ball. I would have liked to play a white/gold blend.

Commented on 06/22/2022

Hi, thank you so much for the great review and 5-star rating! We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club.

Beautiful Course

This was one of the nicest courses I have ever played. Course was in excellent condition. Staff super friendly.

Commented on 06/22/2022

Well Done Regatta Bay

We thoroughly enjoyed our round of golf at Regatta Bay. The course was in excellent shape tee to green. They had hosted a US open qualifier the week before so everything looked great. The staff was friendly from the pro shop to the starter. We had no complaints other than our own golf games. We will be back again!

Commented on 06/21/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club.

Commented on 06/21/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

All Good.

Course in very good condition, practice range great. No issues with course, staff, etc, all good. Fun course, would play again. Played in 4 hours roughly.

Commented on 06/16/2022

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your experience to our team at Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Tough Challenge/Perfect Day

We had a wonderful time playing a very challenging course. I would love to play it again. Course knowledge is key. We could not have asked for the course to be in better shape.

Commented on 06/15/2022

Thank you for your rating and review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/15/2022

Hello and thank you for your great rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Superior Customer Service

Great golf course staff were wonderful. Pace of place was great, able to get all 18 in under 4 hours. Course was beautiful.

Commented on 06/15/2022

Thank you for your rating and feedback! We hope to see you again at the course very soon and thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club.

Commented on 06/21/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club!

Best course I have ever played!!

I’ll start by saying the staff was top notch!!
The course condition, layout and degree of difficult was perfect. ! I can’t wait to play this course again when I’m back in Florida for vacation!

Commented on 06/13/2022

Hi, thank you so much for the 5-star rating and great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club.

Regatta

Great layout with nice greens. Rained hard for an hour and a half before playing. You couldn’t tell it rained as it drained very well and greens still had good speed.

Commented on 06/13/2022

This course is beautiful!

Tee boxes, fairways, greens, practice range are first class!! Staff and 19th hole were wonderful !
Only disappointment were the sand traps. All were hard and not raked.

Commented on 06/15/2022

Hi, thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had a great time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club.

Semi-Private/Resort
Niceville, Florida
Semi-Private/Resort
Shalimar, Florida
MIRAMAR BEACH, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and 4 rounds of golf at The Links Golf Club, Baytowne Golf Club, Raven Golf Club, and Burnt Pine Golf Club.
GULF SHORES, AL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at The Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection and 3 rounds of golf at Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club and Craft Farms Golf Resort (Cypress Bend & Cotton Creek Courses).
Peninsula Golf and Racquet Club
Best of Gulf Shores Golf Package
POINT CLEAR, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at The Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection and 2 rounds of golf at Lakewood Golf Club - Azalea & Dogwood Courses.
MOBILE, AL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Magnolia Grove Golf Club (Crossings & Falls Courses) and Lakewood Golf Club (Azalea or Dogwood Course).