A view from a tee at Chicopee Woods Golf Course

Golf Simulator Yes
Practice Hole No

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Playing Multiple Courses 17

Fairways, greens and tee boxes was great. Pace on the second round was really slow.

Chicopee Improved

The course overall was much improved over the last time I played several months back. Took several months off to prep for and ride a 45 day bicycle tour.
Tee boxes, fairways and greens in nice shape. Been doing a lot of watering. Which creates the one negative I had yesterday. Too much water in a number of places. Lots of spots in fairway, around greens just too water and soggy. Plus, grounds crew mowing right through these areas (even on green fringes) making a mess. I realize they're adding TONS of azaleas. Too many honestly. So watering the heck out of those areas generally around greens. Yes, they’re a state own non-profit so putting money back into course.
Always worth a round!

Commented on 09/23/2022

Thank you for visiting us at Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/23/2022

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another great experience!

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single-star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks for choosing Chicopee Woods Golf Course.

slow play put a damper on the round

as a two-some playing behind a 6-some who would'nt let us playt through hdd us wishing for a marshall to drive bt, our wound started at 5pm so we were only playing 9 holes. we waited a lo, and i thought they were pretty rude in fromt of us. we
re going to give it another shot todeay. please, please--- more marshalling

Commented on 09/25/2022

Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create an enjoyable experience so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course.

We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game.

Thank you for visiting and playing at Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 09/12/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine!

Commented on 09/09/2022

Commented on 09/09/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine!

Commented on 09/07/2022

Excellent Condition despite Mother Nature!

We enjoyed our round despite the wet conditions leading to cart path only. The greens are in excellent condition, rolling true & decent speed (despite the rain). If you have not played here, put this one on your short list to play!

Commented on 09/07/2022

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine.

Commented on 09/06/2022

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine!

Commented on 09/12/2022

Hi. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine!

Great Course Right in My Backyard

I’ve had the chance to play this course 4x. Each time I’ve had a great experience. 3 unique 9 hiole layouts and 5 different T boxes make this a challenge for any ability level. Exceptional practice facility too.

I’ve taken two lessons from Zach and it’s really helped my game.

Highly recommend to golfers at all levels

Commented on 09/15/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine!

Commented on 08/31/2022

Thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine!

Commented on 08/30/2022

Great course for the cost. Solid layout, good condition greens, and great service like the outside grill at the turn. We had a group trying to play as a six group in front of us. The marshall was quick to respond and break them up.

Commented on 08/29/2022

Always Overbooked

Nice course, but impossible to play with the consistent over-booking. I tried to get in a quick 9 on Sunday evening and had to leave after 5 holes or else those 9 holes would have taken me 4 HOURS. This was not a one-off experience either, this course is almost always extremely backed up. To finish a round here you need to come equipped with extreme patience and plenty of snacks, cause you're going to be out there a WHILE.

Hint for MGMT: when you notice there aren't enough spots in your parking lot for all of your guests, ya might want to dial back the greed meter a bit. The architects knew how many cars those lots should hold when they designed the place.

Heck, just raise the rates if you have to. I'd much rather pay a little more and actually be able to play golf, than get my hopes up only to have them crushed by multiple painfully slow foursomes on every hole, all the time.

Even though Chicopee is the most conveniently located course to me, it will remain a last resort until something changes.

Commented on 08/29/2022

Thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied during your round. We pride ourselves on our providing great service and the high-quality standards we maintain. We would like to make things right. Please reach out to our management team at the pro shop. We hope to hear from you soon.

Rain out.

1st time playing at this course.
Got in 9 holes before the sky's opened up and the course was soaked as were we.
Nice course and greens were in great condition until flooded.
My wife and I would like to come back to play the whole course.

Commented on 08/23/2022

Great course except for the weather.

My son and I enjoyed the 10 holes we got to play before being inundated by a 1 and a half hour thunderstorm. I didn’t try to get a rain check due to the fact that I live 2 1/2 hours away in Asheville,NC, so I don’t have any idea when I could have redeemed the rain check. The course was a fair challenge and I very much enjoyed our day.

I am a daily player by the way

Commented on 08/23/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine.

Commented on 08/18/2022

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Chicopee Woods Golf Course - School Nine. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Flowery Branch, Georgia
Hoschton, Georgia
Buford, Georgia
Cumming, Georgia
Jefferson, Georgia
4.0198235294
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort (Inn at Château or Villas at Château) and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club - Château, Woodlands, & Executive Courses.
GADSDEN, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Hampton Inn - Gadsden and 3 rounds of golf at Silver Lakes Golf Club - Championship & Short Courses.
OPELIKA, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National and 3 rounds of golf at Grand National Golf Club - Lakes, Links, & Short Courses.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Preferred Golfer experience.