Situated within the woodlands of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Tahoe Paradise Golf Course has a hilly landscape covered with towering pines. This short, tight golf course is filled with challenges including tight, narrow fairways and smooth, fast greens. The fairways are also lined with trees and thick cuts of rough and some of there is an occasional sloped green. Tahoe Paradise Golf Course's par-4 holes are said to have severe dogleg fairways and water hazards come into play on two holes. The picturesque scenery provides a relaxing break from the challenges of the golf course. One of the most scenic holes is the par-3 14th with a spectacular view of Mt. Tallac and the surrounding peaks.

Tahoe Paradise Golf Course

Year Built 1960
Golf Season May 01 - October 15
Architect Fred R. Blanchard

This is probably in my top five courses playing, this is right up there with the Mauna Lana in Hawaii

Beautiful course!

Beautiful and challenging course with a lot of up and down elevation and some narrow fairways.

Commented on 08/19/2021

Hi,

we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for visiting Tahoe Paradise Golf Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Horrible Greens

The course is through the trees and kind of fun to play. It's not a very long course, so my wife enjoyed scoring better than she normally does. The greens were horrible. I don't know if they had some type of disease or what, but they were super bumpy and extremely slow. You never knew where your ball was going to go when you putted it.

Commented on 08/17/2021

Hi, Gordy. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Tahoe Paradise Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Was unhappy when I found out my package didn't a cart.

Commented on 08/18/2021

Hello, Gary. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Very friendly staff. Fun course. Short but challenging.

Family Vacation Golf

This course is very challenging for a par 66 III presents many challenges with narrow fairways. The staff is amazing however the greens need work and cart paths are not very well organized

Good course with varying challenges

Good for beginners/intermediate.

Wish the cart paths were a bit better maintained. Other than that the place was great for a casual group of 2-4

Commented on 08/02/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Tahoe Paradise Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 07/30/2021

Hello, we appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Tahoe Paradise Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Short but challenging. Lots of trees.

At $70 per player on a weekday you could expect more. The entire course needs a lot of TLC.

Commented on 07/28/2021

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Tahoe Paradise Golf Course.

review

A tight and small course that brings out a challenge to almost every golf shot. The walk was enjoyable for the nine holes that I played and would do it again. My only negative opinion is the price. I paid 37 to walk only 9, instead of the 50 for all 18 and just walking I believe. I think the price of the course is too much to play. That’s just my opinion regardless I enjoyed my play.

Pleasant surprise

We play 75 rounds a year +/- a few. Great par 66. We walked. First four holes on each side uphill then downhill or flat. Back side excellent layout and in good shape. A must play if you like a challenge.

Over very interesting course!

Overall but difficult with the narrowness of the greens.

Great if you are looking for a unique experience

Course was in great shape, short a few rough greens, and some patchy fairways, however, what seemed like and oh well when we drove up, turned into a great experience! Seen nothing like it before. Would recommend to anyone looking for unique course layout, beautiful country side nestled into the landscape. Don't judge by it's cover, off the beaten path, it will challenge your iron play, narrow fairways, postage stamp greens, but had an absolute great time!

Great warm up course before you play the big boys

Since the weather has only just begun to warm up, it is fair to say it’s a little early in the season for greens and fairways to be smooth and bump less. Fun course though.

Commented on 07/12/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 06/28/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Tahoe Paradise Golf Course.

Great local course

Tahoe Paradise is a hidden gem. There's a great selection of holes, most of which have challenging shots through the trees.

It's such a great course for my iron game.

The greens are, due to the geography, always a challenge - don't end up above the hole! - but that is all part of the attraction.

Gavin and the staff are fantastic and the local's card is just the cherry on the cake.

South Lake Tahoe, California
Glenbrook, Nevada
Carson City, Nevada
Private/Community
Carson City, Nevada
TRUCKEE, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe and 2 rounds of golf at Old Greenwood & Gray’s Crossing.
TRUCKEE, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Cedar House Lodge and 3 rounds of golf at Old Greenwood, Gray’s Crossing & Coyote Moon.
RENO, NV | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at Whitney Peak Hotel and 3 rounds of golf at Old Greenwood, Somerset Country Club & Grizzly Ranch.
NAPA, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Silverado Resort and Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Silverado Resort and Spa North & South Courses.
SONOMA, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and 1 round of golf at Sonoma Golf Club.