View of the 18th hole with the clubhouse in the back at Brick Landing Plantation

The Links at Brick Landing, a gated community with an 18-hole golf course, is located north of Myrtle Beach in Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina and features Atlantic ocean views along the Intracoastal Waterway. Four holes on the back nine are adjacent to Sauce Pan Creek which is a saltwater marsh filled with wildlife. Nos. 1 and 18 sit on the Intracoastal Waterway with the Ocean Isle Beach barrier island serving as a backdrop. The course was sold and received new ownership in 2021 and renovations include new Sunday Ultradwarf Bermuda greens.

The Links at Brick Landing

Year Built 1987
Architect H. M. Brazil

A1

Our round at Brick Landing was A1 today. Perfect fall day. Weather was perfect. Pace of play was perfect. This course is coming in nicely. We will be back!

What a surprise this course is really enjoyable. The greens are slow but recently rebuilt, lots of water. Course makes you use a lot of clubs from your bag. Two holes on the Intercoastal waterway are so cool!!

Commented on 10/22/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u846847413. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at The Links At Brick Landing!

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hello, u000007870170. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing The Links At Brick Landing.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hi, u974619233. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Links At Brick Landing. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/12/2021

Hi, u395686131. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at The Links At Brick Landing!

Great, challenging course

Best course i have played out of six in the Carolina shore. It was challenging, but fun and fair. If my shot was off, i found the water. If i had more time I would come back. Beautiful views.

Commented on 10/12/2021

Hello, u173864483. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you, and we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at The Links At Brick Landing.

Brick Landing

Course conditions cocontinue to improve every time I play there!

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hi, u4801990. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Links At Brick Landing!

Commented on 10/04/2021

Hello u2526828. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Brick Landing

The course is coming back. The Green restoration was a success. Cant wait for next year as the Brick goes to the next Level!

Commented on 10/01/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, u4801990. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing The Links At Brick Landing!

Okay

Okay course. Geese crap all over greens. Nothing near waterways. Get to view plenty of houses.

Commented on 09/27/2021

Hello, u314161876445. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing The Links At Brick Landing.

Commented on 09/27/2021

Hi, u627371296. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at The Links At Brick Landing!

Staff Friendliness

From dropping off my bag to visiting the pro shop to "sign-in" everyone was very friendly, professional and thorough. The negative thing was while I was on the 14th fairway. I hit my ball onto the green and before I could reach the green one of the course staff members started the sprinklers; thus, wetting the whole green and including my ball. I didn't want to get soaked by the water so I left my ball (did not finish the hole) and moved on to the 15th tee box. Must he been in hurry to "knock off" or something else? Would anyone think this was rude or unprofessional?

Commented on 09/21/2021

Hi, ngotarheels. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4 stars. We are sorry to hear your customer service experience was not up to par. Please reach out to our management team at (910) 754-7600, and thanks for visiting The Links At Brick Landing. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Grossly overrated, no way this is a 4 star course

Should have known what kind of round it would be once we got to the 3rd tee. Crab grass so thick the mower couldn't cut it. What few hazard markers and hole layout were on the card were useless. Waited every shot from the 1st hole. Drove 45 minutes to play it. Disappointed. Course needs $$$$.

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hello, Dteems. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing The Links At Brick Landing.

brick landing golf club

What a great course ! The greens were excellent ! There was a lot of water on the various holes which lead to several penalty shots, but we still had fun ! We are looking forward to playing here again.

Commented on 09/16/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, u000005414715. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing The Links At Brick Landing!

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hello Bernie2048. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Good course

Course was in good shape. No water on holes or bunkers. Fairways were good and green a little slow, which was good for me.

Commented on 09/16/2021

tee4twogolf, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Brick Landing.

Commented on 09/07/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at The Links At Brick Landing!

Commented on 09/03/2021

Hi, u308801479. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at The Links At Brick Landing!

Request A Vacation Quote From Fore Myrtle Beach
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Fore Myrtle Beach will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
Shallotte, North Carolina
4.3197117647
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at the Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club & Rivertowne Country Club.
KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC | Enjoy up to 5 nights' accommodations at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa and and up to 4 rounds of golf at Palmetto Dunes Golf Club (Fazio, Hills & Jones Courses) and the Country Club of Hilton Head.