View from the 12th hole at Wynn Golf Club

Type Public/Resort

Wynn Golf Club has the distinction of being the only golf course on the Las Vegas Strip. The lush scenic course is a stark contrast to its busy location. It was once thought impossible to do anything with this terrain but designer Tom Fazio crafted a picturesque oasis with cascading waterfalls, meandering streams, and mature forests. This golf course offers more than just a beautiful setting and views of the Vegas skyline, it's a formidable test that requires careful thought and strategy on each hole. The lengthy course feels even longer thanks to the many elevation changes. There are thousands of pines and shrubs enclosing the contoured fairways and shaping the narrow landing areas. Water hazards also come into play on a few holes and strategically placed bunkers lurk along the greensides. The Wynn Las Vegas golf course is a tough but fair test.

Wynn Golf Club

Year Built 2005
Fairways Bermuda with seasonal Rye overseed
Greens Dominator Bent Grass
Architect Tom Fazio (2019) Logan Fazio (2019)

Carts Yes as well as a fore-caddie assigned to each starting reservation
Clubs Yes - The use of the latest in Callaway Golf equipment is included at no additional charge
Pull-carts No

Driving Range Warm-up area & short game area
Bunker No
Caddies Yes
Pitching/Chipping Area No
Practice Hole No

Dress code Collared shirt, no jeans

Snacks, Restaurant

Casino, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities, Lockers, Locker Rooms

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Off-course amenities in the U.S. (2020 #3)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Courses for Pace of Play in the U.S. (2020 #1)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Course Conditions in the U.S. (2020 #17)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Courses for Layout in the U.S. (2020 #11)
  • Golf Advisor: Best of Golf Advisor (2020 #11)
  • Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Nevada (2020 #3) (2019 #7)

Worth it

The Wynn was the last course I had to check off on my Vegas must play list. The layout is a little quirky, (six par 3’s) but very enjoyable to play. The customer service is on par with Shadow and Cascata. My caddy Mark was fantastic, he put me at ease from the practice tee all through the round. The only knock is the lack of a true driving range, but you’re playing on the strip with the Wynn literally towering above you feet away so it’s no big deal. I highly recommend, and ask for Mark as your caddie, the guy is great at what he does.

Caddy makes the round

My Caddy Cameron was off the charts. He made the round a greater experience with his guidance and expertise on the course. I am so happy I got to meet him and play this magnificent course. Will be back to play again.

This is a golf experience

Sometimes in life you have to splurge. I did get the summer rate which made this a great value.

The Wynn staff know how to treat customers right. The facilities are world class at the resort.

Special shout out to David the caddy for our group. Unfortunately for me he had to spend more time with 2 players who had rough days. If he were exclusively my caddy I think I could have shot par or broken par. He really is a fine caddy.

The course is on the strip behind the hotel. As soon as I walked out onto the grounds I forgot I was in Vegas. It looks like North Carolina. A number of holes resemble holes on Shadow Creek which is awesome.

I would play it again it is a great time on the links.

First Class Experience

Anything you do at the Wynn is first class, and the golf club is no exception. I did not get to play the course prior to the redesign, but this Fazio design is a blast! Looking at the scorecard, you expect the course to be really short, but it plays longer than you expect due to elevation changes and hazards. This course is plenty challenging without being too difficult for a mid handicapper to enjoy. Jon was my caddie, and I can't say enough good things about him and definitely recommend requesting Jon as your caddie. I didn't play particularly well, and Jon still made the round very enjoyable and was very helpful navigating the course to fit my mishits! Highly recommend playing here if you get the chance!

Golf the Way it was Intended

Course in amazing shape. Green, well manicured, smooth fairways and greens.

First class customer service from the moment you step on the property!

Bucket list course

Played the Wynn last August,so I knew what to expect second time around!! The course didn't disappoint!! Course was in superb condition,the amenities were impeccable. My caddie Jason was awesome!! It's definitely a course that should be on your bucket list the next time you're in Vegas!!

Good peole great golf (not as pricey if you consider free clubs)

Palyed uesterday June 10th. Greens on the back end of being punched 10 days ago, rolled very nice, but not quite back up to speed. rest of teh course is beautiful. It's somewhat short, but not easy unless you can keep keep it down the middle all day. People go above and beyond to make you comfortable. Our Caddie Jon was a joy to play with. One last thing to consider if you are balking at the price, You get Free Callaway Epic clubs with your round which is usually a 65-75 dollar cost for rental at other courses. I brought my own, and still highly recommend. I will be back.

A must in Las Vegas!!

This course is a must at least once in a lifetime in Las Vegas. Great layout, lots of tradition. If you look for a competitive course you might find it a bit short.

Amazing course, great service!

From start to finish I enjoyed every minute of playing this course. The amenities were endless, the conditions were pristine, and the staff was phenomenal. If you are going to play, I HIGHLY recommend you call ahead and request Dave as your caddie. There’s two Dave’s so make sure to ask for the younger Dave. He is so helpful, genuinely cares about you and the experience you want, and is an overall amazing guy. He made the round for me. Cannot speak highly enough about him.

The one downside I experienced was that there was a lot of pressure from the previous groups. They started way too early and caught up quickly so we had to let them play through. I wish the start times were accurate. Aside from that, it’s an amazing course.

Awesome course and a great value!

I had the opportunity to play this course with my son-in-law and I must say this was a treat! The greens were awesome and everything about this club is top notch. As someone said in another post, listen to your caddie and you can have a good score. Our caddie Brad was amazing and he made this quite an enjoyable time.

Listen to your Caddie!

This course is beautiful and fun. If you listen to your caddie- you can make approaches and 1 or 2 putt all day long!

The Course needs over seeding as well as to punch the greens

Everything was dead fairways were solid as hardwood floors.

Beautiful course, great layout and the customer service is beyond great. The only thing is you have to carry yoyr clubs all the way from parking, thru the casino and to the pro shop. Other than that the experience was top notch

Close to the strip-$400 for golf is a good value

You can play other courses just as nice off the strip that cost $225 but they are a $40 to $50 cab/Uber rides each way. Now your value conscious $225 round is over $300. Andrew our forecaddie was awesome and we never ran out of water or Gatorade (all complimentary) during our round. Only 4-stars for condition because while really great, it was not as pristine as places I've played like Pronghorn in Central Oregon. And Callaway clubs are included, so there's no rental fee. Plus, you could lose $400 at Blackjack in less than an hour or have 4 hours of great quality golf.

4.2085
4.2085
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, Nevada
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Caesar's Palace Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players courses.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at La Quinta Resort & Club and 6 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, Indian Wells Resort courses, PGA WEST Pete Dye Mountain Course, and PGA WEST Pete Dye Dunes Course