Yocha Dehe Golf Club at Cache Creek Casino

Year Built 2008
Architect Brad Bell (2008)

Carts Yes - included in green fees (with GPS)

Dress code Denim, cut-off shorts, beachwear and jogging pants are not permitted.

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Lounge, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

One of the best

If Yocha Dehe isn't the best daily fee golf course in Northern California for +/- $100 I don't know what is. I've played Yocha Dehe 10 times this year and it has always been in great shape. The stall is great and it feels more like a private club. WHile it is fair and playable it is also tough with hazards placed in places good players hit the ball.it has a very nice range (free use with green fee) and practice areas that again, more resembles a private club.

It's associated with a Nearby Casino which is also good or so I'm told as I only gamble when playing golf ;-)

Commented on 08/07/2018

Dear rmkyhn,

Thank you for your kind words! We always appreciate hearing about these experiences, and look forward to continuing to provide this experience every time you come play.

Have a great day!

Pleasant Return

I hadn't played the course since May, 2020 but found the course to be as great as I'd thought it would be. There were signs that the drought had affected parts of the course, but they were making sure it played up to the standards I'd expect. Marked any brown spots in fairway, even if they were no more than a foot in diameter, allowing you to place the ball. Looking forward to returning.

An incredible day

It is such a beautiful layout, exceptionally beautiful, surprisingly lush underneath a drought in California. I had a great day of golf, and a great lunch, will always look forward to coming back here. It’s pricey, and when the deals are there, so will lI.

Commented on 10/12/2021

Dear Rkeith17135,

Thank you for the review and for playing! We've been fortunate to survive thus far in this historic drought! Hope to see you again in the near future.

Director of Golf

Top notch staff and course was challenging and fun ...
i will definitely return to play ...
guys i got grouped with were friendly and enjoyed my round with them ....looking forward to a
Stay n Play weekend with my Wife .....

Commented on 10/05/2021

Dear u314160871052,

Thank you for playing! We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your round, and the company. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Director of Golf

I already reviewed and received a response. Thanks.

Horrendous experience in pace of the play due to overbooking and the distraction from the maintenance staff.

We had thought of getting some good deal but experienced the most horrendous experience in playing golf the last 27 years plus. I have not expected this slow pace of 5 and 15 minutes to finish 18 holes. Oh, I played once in Honolulu municipal course in 5 hours some years ago. The maintenance crew who were working on the fairways didn’t care too much when tried to tee off. We had to wait for them to finish whatever they were doing. We were warned not to drive the cart on the most fairways because they were putting new soils. They should have at least informed us about the work. Not informing the players of the bad course conditions and overbooking players just because they lowered the fee was not ethical. Was disappointed very much about the way of doing business like that. It’s a shame and Regrettable that I am forced to write on such a beautiful course. Without a doubt it is one of the most beautiful golf courses I’ve played.

Commented on 10/05/2021

Dear DrDavid2,

I am personally sorry to hear about your experience. If you have time, I would love to speak with you about this and work to make things right. I can be reached at the number below.

As far as rounds of golf go, we are still maintaining 10 minute tee time intervals and aren't packing extra golfers in. More than likely, we may have had a morning event which played slower than we would have liked.

And for maintenance, I also apologize. This should have been reflected on the website and will personally take a look to make sure this isn't repeated.

Either way, I appreciate this feedback and look forward to hearing back from you.

530.796.5804

SLOWWWWWWWW

Went to play for the first time, heard great things. We were 2nd group off, But was informed at checkin that they had a group tournament scheduled with their shotgun starting on 6th hole. Took almost 3 hours for front 9 and would have been close to 3.5 hours on back. We quit at hole 12!! You cant try and squeeze a few extra rounds for the money, that is not fair to the tourney or the us

Commented on 09/28/2021

Good afternoon Kyle7985175,

Thank you for leaving a review and for playing our facility. Certainly sorry to hear about your experience.

I was able to look up your reservation and pace on the GPS and it looks like you finished the front nine in two hours. Unfortunately I understand your frustration when hitting the tournament on the back nine. The group in front of you finished at about 4.5 hours total, so the back nine would have been slower than what we'd like for your group. It also doesn't help that you were just two players, which we try to avoid.

Just to shed some light on this event, we typically build in 6 holes of padding to avoid having any issues. Unfortunately this particular event went longer than normal and your day was less than stellar as a result. I personally apologize for this.

Feel free to contact me at any time to discuss. I understand we were able to get you a raincheck for this round, but would love to discuss further if you would like.

Thanks again and have a great day!

530.796.5804

Great condition

The course is in great condition. The greens are a little slower than normally. Fun challenge.

Commented on 09/21/2021

Dear lferante2,

Thank you for your review and for playing! Looking forward to your next visit.

Excellent course and service

I was able to tee off earlier than expected. First and foremost, I like to thank all the staff for a pleasurable golf getaway. The staff are very friendly and provide excellent service. My playing partner order a burger and it was delivered to him. I played in a foursome, great group of guys who I had just met. We all had a great time; the pace of play was good even though it was cart path only on four holes. The tee boxes were in great shape. The fairways were in great shape and in some spots had fresh repairs which was fine, just move your ball from that area. The greens are recovering from punch marks/aeration which is done in the fall and spring. The course layout and scenery is beautiful. I must say this is my favorite Northern California course.

Commented on 09/14/2021

Dear Dobster54,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We look forward to your return in the near future.

Beware of Maintenance Season

Normally really enjoy this course but caught it with a number of cart path only holes and massive areas of turf under repair. Combine that with Fall green aeration and it wasn’t worth a long drive and only a slightly reduced green fee. The Staff is always very nice and were great this time as well

Commented on 09/14/2021

Dear u6365779,

Thank you for your review, and sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to reach me at 530.796.5804 to discuss further. We would like to make things right.

As for the course maintenance, unfortunately we tried our best to alert golfers but were not able to push alerts to all golfers who booked on Golfnow. We are working on future solutions, but in the meantime will look forward to making this experience right for you.

Thanks and have a great day

Awesome Course To Play!

Beautiful course, can be very challenging if you're off your game that day. Course management is fantastic, great amenities. Would recommend to anyone!

Commented on 08/31/2021

Dear dfryman24,

Thank you for your review! Great to hear that your experience was fantastic! We will look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Have a great day.

Commented on 08/31/2021

Dear u314159754893,

Thank you for your review! Certainly a hot time of year. Please let us know what we can do to receive 5 stars during your next visit. Fee free to reach me at 530.796.5804 anytime to discuss.

Woodland, California
Woodland, California
Arbuckle, California
Davis, California
Saint Helena, California
NAPA, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Silverado Resort and Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Silverado Resort and Spa North & South Courses.
SONOMA, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and 1 round of golf at Sonoma Golf Club.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Hotel Kabuki and 2 rounds of golf at Harding Park & Presidio Golf Club.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA | Enjoy 4 nights’ accommodations at The Laurel Inn & The Beach House Hotel and 4 rounds of golf at TPC Harding Park, Presidio Golf Course, and Half Moon Bay Golf Links.
HALF MOON BAY, CA | Enjoy 1 night's accommodation at Half Moon Bay Lodge and 2 rounds of golf at Half Moon Bay Old Course & Half Moon Bay Ocean Course.