A view of a hole with water in background at Cobblestone Park Golf Club

Cobblestone Park Golf Club has 27 championship holes that stretch across more than 240 acres of rolling hills. The course has some of the highest points in Richland County, providing panoramic views on nearly every hole. Formerly known as the University Club, Cobblestone Park is home to the University of South Carolina's golf teams. The holes are divided into three nines, each with a unique character, though they are all defined by the rolling hills. The Gold nine is the shortest of the three but thanks to the elevation changes, you don't miss the length. There are strategically placed bunkers lurking along the greens and tall oaks and pines line the fairways. In addition to the 27-hole course, Cobblestone Park G.C. also boasts one of the largest private practice facilities in the South, which includes a large driving range, pitching and putting greens, and a practice bunker.

Cobblestone Park Golf Club

Year Built 1995
Architect P. B. Dye (1995) CE Golf Design

Clubs No

Single Allowed No
Walking Allowed Yes. For members only.
Dress code No blue jeans, cut off shorts/collarless shirts. Gentlemen are asked to keep all shirts tucked in at all times.

Tennis

Commented on 11/22/2021

Thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course.

Very Nice Course

Very nice course. The staff are mostly very friendly and the course is in good shape. There were a few bunkers with standing water as it had rained the night before. I am not a fan of blind shots and this course has a few.

This was the best GolfNow rate I have seen in a while. I think the normal weekday rate of $52 and the $80 rate on Saturday and Sunday is too high for this course.

Commented on 10/29/2021

Hello. Thank you for visiting us at Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/27/2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

My favorite course in SC!

GA resident. This is my favorite course to play when visiting Columbia, SC or the surrounding areas.

Commented on 10/01/2021

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course.

First time playing here. Nice layout. Course in good shape. Maybe a little expensive but would play again if I am back in Columbia. Visiting South Carolina from Ohio.

Commented on 08/23/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course.

Ideal Conditions

Course is in awesome shape! Drove down from Charlotte and was well worth the drive. Hoping to get back soon!

Commented on 08/12/2021

Cobblestone Was Worth the Drive!

I'm from Augusta, GA where there are plenty of golf courses in and nearby to choose from, but Cobblestone was by far better than any I have played in Augusta, GA. We need to step it up. Great layout, challenging greens, conditions were amazing, and the staff was very friendly. Love Augusta golf, but will drive to Blytheville for any chance I get to play again!

Commented on 08/10/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course!

Excellent Course

I have played this course multiple times and it is a well designed and manicured course. The staff is always friendly.

Even with the greens being aerated it is a phenomenal course.

Commented on 07/06/2021

Punched Greens / Slow Play

No one mentioned they just punched the greens and pace of play was extremely slow on back 9

Commented on 07/01/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/29/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course!

Nice round

Not long after arification the course was still in good playing condition

Commented on 06/25/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course.

Nice course lots of challenging holes

The course was in good shape. Went at 530 as a single so pace of play was good. Very challenging layout

Commented on 05/27/2021

Best Reasonably priced Experience

Best course, best price, best pace of play, best challenging course. Greens and fairways in the best state. Some Tee boxes need good drainage after a wet day.

Commented on 02/09/2021

Chilly Day but Still Had a Great Time!

Temperature in the 40's, wet, no sun and I still had a great time! Course was in good shape even with the awful weather lately. Everyone affiliated with the course that I interacted with was outstanding, cart guys, starter, pro shop and even the guy that let me in the building when I went to the wrong door! I cannot wait to return when the temps are better and the grass is green!

Commented on 02/09/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course.

Commented on 01/18/2021

Hi,David. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course.

Commented on 01/06/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course.

Such a great course. Definitely one of my new favorites. Awesome layout and nice staff. Only bummer is range was closed and yardages were difficult. No GPS on carts or yardage markers on tees. However my back was always within 20 yards of a yardage marker in fairway.

Commented on 11/29/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course.

Commented on 08/27/2021

Commented on 08/04/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cobblestone Park Golf Club - Gold Course!

Commented on 04/14/2021

Winnsboro, South Carolina
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at the Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club & Rivertowne Country Club.
KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC | Enjoy up to 5 nights' accommodations at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa and and up to 4 rounds of golf at Palmetto Dunes Golf Club (Fazio, Hills & Jones Courses) and the Country Club of Hilton Head.